Friday, July 31, 2020

1167 days May 21,2017 - July 31, 2020 Abigaile tells her story


May 2017 Abduction and Interstate kidnapping - photo sent to me as though this was suppose to be comforting . 


ABGO call 7/31/2020 

Words: hi, screaming bye over and over, poppy, please, 

Storytime:  
  1. A little sweet tea - Abigaile has screwed hi and bye through all the book. In my mind and hearing my daughter she is angry - she is hurt and she is saying she wants to go bye to see me.  How many people have deprived her of her mom?  How many people have psychologically abused my child? Where is your evidence from keeping my child from me and where is your evidence of keeping me from my child? Enough of your false narrative. How barbaric and criminal.  Coercion , control and manipulation for selfishness. 
  2. Brown Bear Brown Bear- Abigaile is screaming during this entire story also. This is Psychological trauma speaking - DO you hear it ? No engagement- no response only screaming and saying bye over and over. 
  3. Old Macdonald had a farm - Abigaile is playing with a toy. A toy that makes noise.  I can hear noise in the background. I asked Abigaile can you say ma ma ma ? No response . No engagement. For the Baa I asked her if she could say Buh buh buh ? Abigaile keeps saying bye over and over and is crying. Now saying poppy crying - saying bye over and over. Can Abigaile say Duh duh duh like duck. She screamed bye over and over. I read about the pigs- asking her if she could say puh puh puh. She screamed bye over and over. There was NO engagement, no response - I can hear the pain in my Childs voice. This is beyond pain and trauma - how can anyone in or out of the system do this to a child much less a handicapped child who was thriving?  Psychological trauma abuse. 
  4. Pat - a cake - she screams bye over and over- no other words. 
  5. Wheels on the Bus- Abigaile can you sound like a horn and go beep beep beep? She says bye - over and over. No engagement - no response. Can Abigaile swish like a wiper? She only says bye ( over and over ) no engagement no response. Can Abigaile bounce up and down like people on the bus? She screams bye over and over. Saying please poppy.  What do babies on the bus do Abigaile ? Do they go ma ma ma ? Can Abigale say ma ma ma ? She screams bye. ( she is told to talk nice to her mommy - but her screaming and screeching and screaming over and over is - from not feeling heard ) and Im clearly talking to her. Then Abigaile says bye please and says please over and over. Mommies on the bus. ( blowing sugars) can Abigaile blow sugars? No response. 
  6. Five Little Ducks - are you there Abigaile ( I hear noise but no response). I read the story and asked her if she could quack like a duck. Can Abigaile say duh duh duh.  She responds Bye. 
  7. Incy Wincy spider- this was always a participating rhyme for her. She had no engagement and no response.
  8. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - no response except screaming bye over and over. When I say Abigaile there is no response. I say mommy loves you and misses you - she screamed Bye. 

I told her I would find a different book or read Fish is Fish or Madeline next time. I asked her if she could say my mommy love me ( which she used to be able to verbalize). I have not heard her verbalize the word mommy at all in any phone call. I ask her if she is okay. She says bye. Mommy loves you and misses you - can you say my mommy loves me? No response. I keep talking to her and asking her to say my mommy loves me- I ask if she is there? There is no response. Then she screams Bye. She continues screaming Bye. I continue telling her I love her I miss her. I ask if she can talk to mommy I ask her to use her words and tell mommy - she starts screaming. She says bye I tell her that is good saying bye. She says Poppy - what can you tell mommy Abigaile - she says please. Why are you saying please Abigaile? She screams bye again. She screams bye several times. She says poppy and bye then poppy I asked her to be sure to give hugs to her and Natascha from mommy - and she says poppy and the phone is disconnected. 

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha. Facebook page @JusticeforAbigaileandNatascha

# Child - Parent alienation and estrangement 
# Child - Parent Psychological trauma abuse 
# Child - Mother separation causes Neurobiological Vulnerability into adulthood 
# Medical maltreatment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...