Saturday, July 25, 2020

Abigaile call 1160 days alienated and estranged from her mom


May 25, 2020 Taken from my kitchen window - Sweet Hummingbird - reminds me of the girls and the love they have for wild life and nature <3 

ABGO phone call 7/24/2020 



Words:  Please ( over and over ), several grunts and yelling out, poppy, bye,  hi

Books read: 
A little Sweet Tea - no engagement - kept speaking poppy the entire story - I acknowledged she said poppy and asked her if she could say mommy and she continued to say please poppy. 

Brown bear Brown bear - no engagement, no response only says please and says poppy over and over. 

Old Macdonald farm - Can Abigaile say muh muh muh like mommy?  She says please over and over.  Can you say buh buh buh ? She responds please and poppy.  Can you say duh duh duh like duck? She says please over and over and then starts screeching. Can you say puh puh puh like pig? Good saying puh puh puh like please- she continues saying please - bye - poppy - please. Please poppy.  

Pat- A- Cake - can Abigail patty cake - she says please over and over . 

The Wheels on the Bus- are you ready for wheels on the bus? She says please poppy bye over and over. please. 
Can you make a sound like the horn go beep beep beep? No response en engagement 
Can Abigaile bounce up and down like people on the bus? She says please over and over and poppy - I ask her please what Abigaile? Why are you saying please ? No response no answer.  She says please 
Can Abigaile say mom mom mom like the babies on the bus? 
Can Abigaile give sugars to mommy - like mommies give babies sugars?

Five Little Ducks- read five little ducks - she said please through most of story toward end of story the phone was silent. Then she started saying please please please please over and over. Please Bye and poppy over and over. Sounding like she was going to cry saying please poppy.

Incy Wincy Spider - no engagement - no response only said poppy bye bye over and over.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star -  no engagement no response only says bye poppy please and grunts and says please please over and over. 

Can Abigaile use her words tell mommy what you did today? 

She starts yelling over and over.  Unintelligible word? 

Fish is Fish - Abigaile kept saying bye and kept yelling bye poppy and bye over and over.  Can you say mommy Abigailes responds by saying bye over and over. No engagement and no response.  To anything I say. Noting I read to her generates her engagement or her response . I ask if she can hear me and she says bye. Then says poppy. I tell her I am mommy and she says poppy over and over.  Can Abigaile use her words and talk to mommy? No engagement, no response.  She starts screaming and screeching.  She says hi.  I tell her I love her I miss her saying her name several times over and over. The phone is silent.  I can hear her beating on something in background. Then she says hi. I ask Abigaile if she can say mommy and she says bye over and over. 

My observation is Abigaile is distracted - there is no engagement and no response. Im curious if the phone is muted from me or does she have a genuine lack of engagement or response to me ? 

I ask Abigaile to use her words and say mom mom mom mommy - I hear a male in background saying to say bye . 

Call time was 54 min : 48 sec. 

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha
# Child - Parent Alienation and estrangement 
# Child - Parent Psychological Trauma abuse 
#  beloud 
# Love Dominates 
# Whole Body Restored 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...