Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Abigailes call 1150 days Child - mother alienation and estrangement

Abigailes Phone call 7/14/2020 

CAUTION - If you have a heart this will be disturbing to you.  How is it that we have a SYSTEM that allows this ?  How ? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d7WjwpW1af0m9Yy_LzEiFCsrn9JldNMx/view?usp=sharing


Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “When a person sins and acts unfaithfully against the LORD, and deceives his companion in regard to a deposit or a security entrusted to him, or through robbery, or if he has extorted from his companion, or has found what was lost and lied about it and sworn falsely, so that he sins in regard to any one of the things a man may do; then it shall be, when he sins and becomes guilty, that he shall restore what he took by robbery, or what he got by extortion, or the deposit which was entrusted to him, or the lost thing which he found, or anything about which he swore falsely; he shall make restitution for it in full, and add to it one-fifth more. He shall give it to the one to whom it belongs on the day he presents his guilt offering, and the priest shall make atonement for him before the LORD; and he shall be forgiven for any one of the things which he may have done to incur guilt” (Lev. 6:1-7). 




Words:  Hi, bye, bye, please, 

Abigaile saying Bye, Bye over and over sounding like she is crying - this continues through out the call. 

I ask Abigaile if she is going to talk to mommy she just keeps crying and saying Bye, bye over and over.  

Storytime:  

Ali Baba and the  Forty Thieves - the story today was a long story. I hadn’t realized this when I started reading but when the call started I could tell that it wouldn’t have mattered if I would have read a short story, a novel or Alibaba.  I learned how long it was at the end of the story and jumped to the end to read the final short paragraph making a remark of how long it was.  As soon as I made that remark the phone disconnected.  I called back only to get the recording of the voice mail not being set up.  Allowing those who have perpetrated psychological abuse to continue the control and manipulation.
The moral of the story was the Truth will set you free even in a den or cavern of a den of thieves or robbers.  I was disconnected after 35 min of hearing Abigaile say bye, bye, bye, and please over and over through out the entire phone call.  While Abigaile kept saying bye over and over - often you can hear her crying.  This is not the first call like this.  Anyone would have to be heartless and completely stupid not to hear the Psychological abuse in this.  And while I try and believe the best in everyone and I have tried to really see good in people in the same respect I am hearing and alerting people that our daughter is experiencing Psychological trauma abuse.  Why is there a financial attachment to doing what is morally right, when a handicapped child is being and has been Psychologically traumatized by others behaviors?  Why?  

I can list the agencies well over 75 or 80 now in Texas, Florida, Arkansas and in addition to lawyers and her personal Dr. That I retained and was the primary contact for.  I feel like each person should have moral values and decency as well as a moral conviction to see what is happening. Instead of condoning and accepting the abuse and playing it out through court - people are financially exploiting our child while she is being persecuted and traumatized using her as a weapon. In addition why is the court allowing this type of abuse to continue I have notarized answer and counterclaim, in addition countless emails to Dr.s, lawyers, Judges - who are allowing this abuse to continue - why - would you be a perpetrator of this ? 

I have had to listen to phone call after phone call of our daughter who was thriving, who had gained milestones , who had words, two and three word sentences , who was wrongfully taken , abducted, kidnapped and estranged on May 21, 2017 with her sister.  I cant believe that people are so ignorant they cant see this forest for the trees.  Forcefully removed and taken by a parent they trusted and loved.  To be betrayed and lied to, misled and Psychologically abused over three years?  

To hear my child who's  handicapped be harmed mentally and emotionally is beyond disturbing to me.  I have decided to share the recording of her today - this has not always been my will to do because God says to harm no one but I have no one hearing what I am saying- no one hearing what I have said and no one appears to be in a hurry to do anything.  They don’t care.  I have it documented- all of it.  Every single person involved with Abigaile and not a person with an ounce or a speck of shame nothing - 
I hate this system I loathe the system of the den of robbers and every single person involved in her care watching her being abused and traumatized because you chose to believe a false narrative - about a human being and chose to put the false narrative and blame the victim.  How do you seriously live with yourselves ?  How do you even wake up and know that you all are part of taking advantage of and abusing this child, while financially exploiting her, medically maltreating her?  The Den of thieves 

You have stolen my children and allowing the Den of thieves to pillage and plunder them for over three years for 1150 days of their lives you have stolen from them. I have done no wrong.  I have done nothing my children were taken without my permission , they have been held as hostages, captives and our daughters Psychological abused and tormented.  Why?  How can any person who calls themselves a human being do this to a child?  Those of you who I trusted with Abigailes care , that I trusted at all and you have not only financially exploited her you have medically abused her.  Caused her trauma and Psychological trauma in addition to using buying custody to keep her from me.  I don’t even have words for such a hate in anyone.  This child has done nothing to any of you and you have caused her harm and trauma and you continue to embezzle her and steal from her. Have you no moral values, no moral conscience ?  What you have done and are doing is beyond moral cruelty and beyond causing mental anguish.  I am attaching the audio from today so that others can hear what I have had to endure hearing for months as a mother I find this beyond disturbing and you know what so long as no one says anything - it can just be blown off trauma or not until the next court date. In my experience as long as anyone and everyone can exploit it - they will.  The next court date is August 30,2020.  I have been raising flags since this happened - while those who had to prove nothing were able to Abduct, Interstate kidnap, Alienate and estrange - all while there were laws in place and even the police laughed and mocked me - made fun of me laughing and telling me to shut the hell up and stop being emotional.  
Tell me if a kidnapper took your child - you found out it was someone who you were had a Covenant with and they took your children - there are laws and even Treaties in every state but none of these laws have been executed.  The laws were broken and the system helped to pay for and trafficked my children to hold them and estrange them from me so that ransom could be demanded.  Its continues over three years - continued abuse of our children.  Who will do anything about it?  

  

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha facebook page 
# Child - mother alienation and estrangement 
# Child - mother Psychological trauma abuse 
# Hate Crime 
# medical maltreatment 
#beloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...