Tuesday, July 28, 2020

1,164 days May 21, 2017 - July 28, 2020 Abigaile has been estranged from her mommy

ABGO call 7/28/2020 


July 28,2020 Joplin, MO. a Woodpecker in a tree near
where I'm staying. I'm not sure what the propeller looking thing is.

Words:   please, bye, hi, 

Storytime : 
A little sweet tea - Abigaile keeps saying please over and over- then says bye.  “ did you like the story Abigaile ? No response I ask if she is there- no response then says please. 

Brown Bear Brown Bear - she says bye - bye , bye, I ask her if she is telling mommy bye- no response. She says please- I ask what does Abigaile see- I can hear background noise - I ask her what does Abigaile see and there is no response. 

I ask her if she wants me to read Madeline or read nursery rhymes- no response . Are you there Abigaile - no response. 

Old Macdonald had a farm- can Abigaile say muh muh muh ? No response- are you there Abigaile? She says bye - can Abigaile say buh buh buh ? No response . Can Abigaile say duh duh duh like duck? No response. Can Abigaile say puh puh puh? No response. 

Pat- a - cake - no response 

Wheels on the Bus - can Abigaile say beep beep beep? Buh buh buh? Can Abigaile swish swish swish like a wiper? Can Abigaile bounce up and down like the people on the bus? What do the babies on the bus do Abigaile? Can you say ma ma ma? What do mommies on the bus do, do mommies give sugars? 

The muffin girl - her name is Abigaile - I ask her if thats right if she is the muffin girl - no response- are you there - re response 

Five Little Ducks - are you ready for five little ducks? No response to any of the story. No response to any questions I asked. 

Incy wincy spider - no response 

I ask her what can she tell mommy - no response- use your words tell mommy. No response. 
Are you ready for mommy to read twinkle twinkle little star? No response. 
Twinkle Twinkle little star - no response - I hear background noise - no response. I tell her mommy loves you and misses you sugar. What can you tell mommy ? No response. 

I continue to tell her I love her and miss her over and over - there is no response.  She eventually says mmmm mmmm like she does when she sees food.  I hear a female voice in background and Abigaile says mmmm then the phone is silent.  

I ask her to engage by saying can you say my mommy loves me? Over and over - she has no response. 
She finally says please - bye - I ask her if she is telling mommy bye and there is no response. 

There was no engagement at all in our phone conversation. There was no acknowledgement to anything I said or requested of Abigaile. There was no response to any familiar stories that Abigaile in the past had mastered letter sounds, words sounds, or mastered words in addition to engaging in the requesting of how I was asking her to engage. Abigaile is no longer engaging in my asking her if she is there? I asked if the mute is on? There is no reply, no engagement , no answer - no response. 

There was no engagement and it sounded like she was tired of saying please and bye - she eventually says nothing. This is heart breaking. I cant believe anyone is foolish enough to believe this is the best interest of a child - much less a child who is handicapped.  This is beyond cruelty.  

# Child parent alienation and estrangement 
# Child parent Psychological trauma abuse 
# medical maltreatment 
# beloud
# never give up
# Love Dominates 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...