Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Abigaile call 1153 days - Abigaile alienated and estranged from her mom

Abigaile phone call 7/17/2020 

Words: Bye, bye , poppy, bye 


I ask Abigaile if she can use her words to talk with mommy and tell mommy what she has done today.  As she was getting on the phone she was saying bye.  Abigaile does not say bye unless she is told she is going bye.  
We are 5 min. And 55 seconds into the call and all she has said is bye.  In my mind she was either told she was going bye before she got on the phone or is being coerced to say bye during our conversation.  Abigaile is clearly not engaged in our conversation. 


Books:
A Little Sweet Tea - Abigaile said bye the entire reading of the book.  Never acknowledged any part of the reading, that I was on the phone or anything with the book.  She is clearly upset with her saying bye over and over and hasn’t stopped saying bye the entire call - no engagement while I was reading - no response to anything I read.  Only kept screaming bye over and over. 

Phone disconnected - I called back 

Brown bear - once I connected I read the story and Abigaile said bye the entire book,.  Her voice getting more and more upset saying bye. Abigaile is now screaming bye.  

Old Macdonald had a farm - Can Abigaile say mmm mmm mmm like moo or mommy? No response- silent.  Can Abigaile say bbb bbb bbb abigaile can say bye I told her - good job saying bye Abigaile. Can Abigaile say duh duh duh like duck?  Good job saying bye - can Abigaile say puh puh puh like please?   No engagement with me or the call, no response to anything I ask her or request her to do.  

The wheels on the Bus - can Abigaile beep beep beep like a horn- she kept saying bye.  Can Abigaile say swish swish swish?  Can Abigaile bounce up and down ( Abigaile continues with saying and screaming bye over and over) what doe the babies do Abigailes can you say ma ma ma? What do the mommies on the bus do Abigaile ? They give sugars can Abigaile give sugars ?  No response no engagement . No conversation at all with me. 

Five Little Ducks- No engagement , no response.  I stopped requesting Abigaile to do anything because she no longer responds.  There is no engagement at all and she is not requested to have any engagement.  

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - No engagement , no response - 

I continued to ask Abigaile what she has done today. I requested Abigaile what can you tell mommy that you have done today? No response and no engagement at all to anything I have said. 

Conclusion : Abigaile spent the entire phone call saying bye, screaming bye - there was no engagement no response to me at all on the phone.  

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha 
# Child - Mother alienation and estrangement 
# Child - Neurobiological trauma 
# Child - Mother Psychological trauma abuse 
# hate crime 
#beloud 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...