Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Abigailes phone call 1146 days Child - mother alienation and estrangement

Abigailes Phone call 7/10/2020

Words: bye - bye - bye - poppy - bye poppy ( sounds like crying) hi, please Abigaile is saying hi, hi, hi over and over. Abigaile is saying Bye poppy bye poppy and getting louder and louder and she is giving sugars over and over saying bye poppy please bye poppy bye 

Abigaile keeps saying bye bye ( sounds like she is crying and says bye bye over and over says poppy.  
Poppy poppy - she has nervous laugh the says poppy several times she keeps saying poppy over and over I tell her I am mommy - I ask Abigaile if she can say mommy and she continues saying mommy over and over.  Then says Bye several times getting louder and louder. 

Books/ Stories : 
  1. The stories of children - The story of Pandoras box 

I ask Abigaile if she can use her words to describe what she has done today. No response. I can Abigaile if she can say mom-mom-mom-me the phone becomes silent. She says poppy.  I ask if Abigaile is there and she says hi - I ask her if she can mom-mom-mom-me and she starts getting louder saying poppy poppy poppy over and over.  Then she says HI. 

I was so traumatized mentally and emotionally to hear our daughter that I could not type.  This is psychological abuse and trauma.  Does anyone hear me?  Does anyone see this?  Does anyone get this ?  This is more than just a few Psychological terms to describe an action and behavior - 

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha facebook page 
# Child - mother alienation and estrangement 
# Child - mother Psychological trauma and abuse 
# Hate crime 
#beloud 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...