Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Abigailes call 1143 days of Child - Mother alienation and estrangement

Abigaile call 7/7/2020 

Words: bye, bye , please, hi, poppy, bye 

Abigaile screeches 

Mommy loves you mommy misses you Abigaile.  

Books:  
I ask Abigaile if she is ready for mommy to read to her and she starts saying bye - over and over.  

  1. A Little Sweet Tea - is Abigaile ready for a little sweet tea ? Are you ready for mommy to read? No answer- no engagement - no response.  I tell her mommy loves her and mommy misses her - no response. 
  2. Brown bear brown bear what do you see?  Are you ready for mommy to read Brown bear - Brown bear ? No answer , no response - Abigaile says bye.  I asked at the end what does Abigaile see - the phone is silent- I ask if Abigaile is there? The phone once again is silent. No engagement, no response, no words.  
  3. Fish is Fish - I read Madeline last time how about I read Fish is Fish today? No response. Abigaile makes a sluggish laughing sound- Abigaile says please -
  4. I asked her to use her words and tell me what she did today- I asked Abigaile to tell me what she is doing? How about we read Old macdonald?
  5. Old Macdonalds farm- can Abigaile say mmmmm like moo ? No engagement , no response. Read about sheep and asked her to say Buh buh buh ? Abigaile says hi repeatedly after what sounds like a notification sounds on a cell phone in the back ground. I ask her if she can say duh duh duh like duck? No response. I read the oink oink and asked her to say puh puh puh like pig. No response. 
  6. Pat a Cake - I told Abigaile the story of her hiding blueberry muffins and my neighbor making muffins hiding them and bringing them to me. I asked her if she saw pictures of the muffins- she said poppy and started saying bye over and over- her voice heightened at one point and got louder saying bye ( sounding like frustration).
I ask her if she can use her words and talk to mommy and ask her what she can tell her mommy? No response. I can hear noise in the background. No verbal response from Abigaile. 

  1. The wheels on the bus - can Abigaile say beep, beep, beep? No response. I go through the entire nursery rhyme and read it as I normally do from the time she was a toddler- and she has no response to anything read to her and no response to any requesting her to repeat sounds or words.  At the end of the story I asked Abigaile if she knows the cool thing about Mommies and that is even when the little babies on the bus don’t say ma ma ma - and the little babies don’t give sugars - that their mommies still love them and their mommies still say I love you and give them sugars.  - no response. 
  2. Five Little Ducks - I read the Five little ducks and I said to Abigaile at the end of the story that this momma only has two little ducks coming back.
  3. I asked Abigaile if she was going to tell mommy bye or give me sugars because I could see it was 5 o’clock and all I had was Twinkly Twinkle little star to read.  I asked Abigaile for her words that she could share with mommy or what she has done today.  There was no response.  I told Abigaile mommy is going to read Twinkle Twinkle little star - I started to read Twinkle Twinkle little star and the phone was disconnected.  
# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha Facebook page 
# Child - mother alienation and estrangement 
# Child - mother Psychological abuse and trauma 
#beloud 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...