Thursday, September 26, 2019

The road to recovery, started in Los Angeles

  I wanted to share Abigailes Story by the story of when and where the vaccine injury happened. I have learned about blogs and how to set things up since then.  Our original blog was not very good. I didn't have time to update it. I also was providing 24 hour emergency care for my daughter and trying to still take care of and provide for her sibling and run the house as well. I can say many things have happened since then. We also closed our account for the ISP of the original blog and I was not able to transfer anything from that blog to here. I may one day just pay for a month of service to transfer it and then close the account.
  I am starting the story with Abigaile in Arkansas.  Abigaile was born in Arkansas, that is where the vaccine injury took place as well. The first picture that you will see of her is in her brand new Kidwalk gait trainer. This is her first vehicle of independence.  We were blessed. We had no idea where or what direction we were going. Thank you God !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...