Thursday, September 19, 2019

Playing Peek A Boo with God

Behind the veil is the Glory of God 

  Do you ever remember playing hide and seek when you were a child?  It probably started for you like it did with me that our parents started this little game of innocence when you were a baby.  It was most likely mom or dad who was playing peek - a -boo and then as you got older it became hide a seek.  These fun games also teach life lessons.  The game of peek a boo used to get shrills of laughter or cackling laughter, that sweet belly laugh of a baby or toddler.  It almost never failed.  If a child were to fall down and get hurt, immediately the peek a boo or hide and seek would come out.  Needless to say there were no game pieces to lose and no electronics involved. All that is necessary is momma and baby or momma and toddler.  However when the daddy jumps in and plays the baby is almost non-stop laughing.  

  God is much the same way as a parent.  Are there times that you are curious about where God is?  Like what is He doing?  Like you are in a situation and saying " God, Father its me- I'm right here. I know You love me and I know you care for me.  Can you see I'm suffering?  I give it all to You God will You please take it?  "   And then you meekly go on about you day, thinking God will surely show up in this situation.  There are minutes and days that go by, months and then years and all the while it doesn't seem like He heard me.  So I repeat again God it has been a couple of years now, remember that situation that I gave to you when it happened? And then I have prayed about it since?  

    All the while during this past two years I haven't sat still with this situation totally. I have been still. He tells us to be still.  That is so we can wipe out the distractions and being busy in life.  So we can hear Him. So we can hear His instruction in our mind.  And yet there are things along the way that He has you doing that are in correlation with this situation but you see no results.  Or so you think there are no results, because you can't always physically see the results being played behind the veil. 

  And then one day you start looking as though this situation is building a case.  A case in where God is going to definitely show up- like He has already been showing up but you can't physically see Him.  But He has been working.  Not only has He been working but He has also been building you.  Building you to where He wants you to be so that you can be better equipped for what He wants you to do in your mission on this earth. 

  So at times God seems hidden, but seriously where can God hide?  God is everywhere.  There is no place that is void of God. NONE. 

 So as a parent hides behind their fingers to play peek - a- boo with their child.  God also hides Himself with power and splendor while watching over His children to get the response that He desires so that we do good.  A Father who removes the veil and says, here I am child , come to me.  That is Gods way of expressing - Peek - A- boo !

  It is then that we hear His voice and sit in the comfort and the peace of His presence - knowing that He is ours and we are His.  Then we can laugh and say we knew you never left You have been here all along.  We just couldn't see You for You were holding the veil.  

  And that is what He was waiting for. 

  My prayer for our girls is that momma has played peek a boo and hide and seek with our girls many times. I believe even being the age you are today I would still play it with you. I have so many fond memories and fun memories of hearing you both laugh and cackle at the top of your lungs.  We haven't always been given the best of situations but we made the best out of them.  

  I pray that you know that God is always there- just as your mommy is always here.  I pray that when you feel frustrated, fed up, sad, and all the other emotions that can flood you and try to steal your Joy - know that God is right behind the veil.  You just have to pray when you make quiet, and He will remove the veil.   I pray that when things don't seem right, that you know things aren't right, that you can pray and that God will give you the answer.  I pray that God puts people in your life that will encourage you to do right instead of doing what is popular or what peer pressure says.  Peer pressure is guided by a group of peers who live in fear.  They believe that when they stand together in a group and all agree , not knowing all the information needed to make a good judgement- but instead they all agree.  Some one will always be hurt.  I pray you stand alone if that is what it takes, but do the right thing.  

  Momma loves you both very much and I miss you both very much.  I hope and pray to see you both soon.  

with love, hugs, sugars and more love
love momma, 
forever,
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...