Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Our daddy, He is a King, and our Father





 Our daddy the King of the Universe during Rosh Hashanah ( The Spiritual New Year ) dictates what will be and what will not be.  
  He will declare what will be done and what will not be done.  He will give plenty to those who have need. 
  He will service justice to those who have been wronged.  And He will make right to all those who have been done wrong.  

  He is the only one who can be called Father because there is breath and life of Him who created us and gave life to each of us- He resides in our spirit and our soul.  

  It is how we choose that He will dictate the new year to come.  

  It is why we must choose for life.  

 He who sustains and maintains the universe - it is our Father who breathes life into us.  We must choose life in order to see this.  

  My prayer for our girls, Abigaile and Natascha is that I pray that you always know that you are both the daughters of the God of the Universe, A Father, A King, your are royalty in His eyes. 
  I pray that your choices will be centered toward our Father , the sustainer of the universe. So that He will always meet your needs, wants and desires.  I pray that you will choose life in all that you do.  I pray that you have control over your mind to choose between good and evil- and knowing that choosing good instead of culture means that our King will fight for our life.  

  I love you both very much and I miss you both very much- I thank our Father that He gave you both to your daddy and I.  I am choosing life for this situation and circumstances for the coming new year as I have the past 29 months.  I choose God, I choose life, I choose the King of the Universe to win my battles.  I pray that you both will do the same.  I pray that the daddy and King of the Universe will keep you safe from harm.  I hope and pray to see you both soon. 

with love, hugs, sugars and more love,
your mommy,
forever <3
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...