Tuesday, September 24, 2019

This Little Light of Mine - and where is God hiding these days?



Where does God hide -
“ This Little Light of Mine - Etta James https://youtu.be/_eZ_M3EJG48
This Little Light of Mine - Odetta https://youtu.be/cMaWsfLYQko
Doesn't it seem that when we have good things to happen in life - we automatically think - oh God - There You are !!!!
But when adversity strikes - we think - God where are you? Am I the only one to think this way? Or are we all thinking wrong?
In my experience and thinking back to the past and in the current situation - I would have to say this has surely been my thinking but in reality, God is always here and He is always with us. The Spirit of God resides in our soul.
We go through situations where we feel like we are closed in. There are fences and gates around us. There are times when it feels as though we see God through the picket fence and other times - there is a cement wall. We scream out " where is the gate?"
Open the gate that is wide - I want to see God only and close the rest of the world and their behaviors out. But then reality stares at me through the picket fence and says " it is better for you to not be alone". For God is always with us- He is always there it is our choice to shut the door or open the door. God isn't hiding - are we hiding God with our everyday choices and circumstances?
This is something that we must ask ourselves.
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many. How narrow is the gate and difficult the way that leads to life, and those who find it are few.?
My prayer for our girls today is that you seek God when you have a wall that is put up before you and know God is always with you- He is in your soul - no wall can ever stop that. And when you see light on the other side of the fence well keep pushing toward that light and eventually you will be on the other side of that fence.
You might stumble and fall, but God is always there to pick you up - and I will always be there for you both when you stumble and fall - to pick you up. I chose to be a momma, it was an option for me. I made choices to put your best interest before my own. Are my ways perfect? Absolutely not. But the ways that were chosen were the ways that God tells us to live our lives- those were the ways that your dad and I chose for you.
I pray that you remember that God is always holding you in His righteous hand. And momma loves you and misses you both so very much ! I hope and pray to see you both soon
with love, hugs, sugars, and more love,
your momma,
forever
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...