Friday, June 26, 2020

June 9, 2020 - 1115 days alienation and estrangement

Abigaile call 6/9/2020 ( 32 min. 25 sec and the phone was hung up from their end)

Abigaile answers poppy please - I say my normal mommy loves you mommy misses you mommy loves you. No reply.  No acknowledgement and no engagement.  
Can Abigaile say my mommy loves me ( no response ). 
Is Abigaile ready for momma to read? No response, no engagement. 
I ask Abigaile mommy misses you can you hear mommy- Abigaile starts saying please like she is requesting something there.  
How about mommy reads A Little Sweet Tea ?  Abigaile?  No response .
Read A Little Sweet Tea - I ask are you there Abigaile - no response then I hear screeching from Abigaile.  But no engagement or words. 
How about mommy reads Brown Bear Brown bear?  Are you ready for Brown bear? No response - I say mommy loves you mommy misses you. I read Brown Bear - Brown Bear ? I asked several times if Abigaile liked the book- she did a grunt but no response. 
I asked Abigaile if she wanted to hear Fish is Fish or Madeline? And I told Abigaile to let me know if she wants me to read Madelines Rescue I believe that is what I said I would do the next time I read to her. 
Read Madelines Rescue.
Im reading and Abigaile starts saying please - and poppy over and over saying poppy.  I read some more Abigaile was silent - then she started repeating Poppy again over and over. I asked Abigaile if she was there I couldn’t hear her- she said bye then said bye really loud then said please. 
I then ask Abigaile if she is there and read her Old Macdonalds Farm -going through all the engagement reading that she once always responded to before. She has no engagement at all to anything and had no response to anything I read to her or asked her to repeat.  Before I even finished the story the phone became quiet and I heard nothing possibly the last 10 minutes or more of the call. I kept telling Abigaile that I love her and I miss her and ask her if she was there to respond to me. I asked if she fell asleep.  No response at all. The phone hung up at 32 minutes and 25 sec. I retrieved a text from Abigailes phone at 5:03 pm that says Is your mute on?  I replied No the mute is/was not on.  The phone on their end had been silent for some time.  But the mute on my end was not on. 

I pray for my sweet girls and I miss them very much.  There is no engagement - there is no interaction on our call.  

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha 
# child - mother alienation and estrangement 
# childhood trauma 

Abigailes call 6/23/2020 

Abigailes words : Poppy , bye, poppy,  please ( at end of call) and gave sugars prior to this,

Abigaile use your words tell momma what you did today?  Mommy loves you mommy misses you.  I give Abigaile sugars.  Is Abigaile ready for momma to read?  No response to anything I have said.  No acknowledgment , no verbal response, no communication toward me , no appropriate response.  
Can Abigaile say my mommy loves me ? No response from Abigaile. Hear noise in background of call. No answer from Abigaile. 

Books read: 
A Little Sweet tea - did you like that book Abigaile? No response 
Brown bear brown bear - did Abigaile like brown bear brown bear ? No response. I say Abigaile did you hear mommy? No response . 
Old Macdonald had a farm- can A say mmmm mmm like moo? Mmmm mmm like momma or mommy? Bbbb bbbbb like baa ? Bbbb bbbbb like bye ? Can Abigaile say bye - ( phone goes silent) can Abigaile say dddd dddd  like duck? no response are you there Abigaile ? No response? Pppp ppppp like pig? Pppp ppp like please - Abigaile no response - phone is silent - I asked her if she hit mute and silent then laughed 
Pat - A- Cake - ppp ppp please - no response - 
The wheels on the bus - can Abigaile say Beep beep like a horn? Can Abigaile bbbb like bye or bbb like beep ?
Silent no response . Are you there Abigaile?
Wipers on bus say swish swish can Abigaile say swish swish swish?  People on bus bounce up and down? Can Abigaile bounce up and down? No response are you there Abigaile ? Hello no response. 
What do babies on the bus do Abigaile? Babies on bus say ma mam ma - Abigaile saying MMMMMM mmmm ( Abigail said mmmmm I clapped and good job Abigaile - can you clap?) Mommies on the bus give sugars ( smack smack smack ) can Abigail give sugars ? - no response - 
Five little ducks. - Can Abigaile quack like a duck?
Mommy loves you mommy misses you give you sugars 
Incy windy spider -
Twinkle twinkle little star - are you a twinkle twinkle little start Abigaile- mommy loves you mommy misses you - what can you tell mommy? Can Abigaile say my mommy loves me ? Mmmm mmmm what else can Abigaile say?
Whats that voice Abigaile ? You have a frog in your voice? Are you there Abigaile? Did Abigaile mute mommy ? Is Abigaile tired of mommy asking questions? No response from Abigaile.

Phone hung up at 5:17 or so I called back and got vm with no mailbox recording.  I sent Abigaile a text that said _ “ bye my sweet girl mommy loves you and misses you very much <3 .  I hope and pray to see you soon love your mommy xoxox 

I never got a call back to say bye to my sweet girl - 

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha 
# child - parent alienation and estrangement 
# hate crime 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...