Tuesday, June 9, 2020

1116 days alienated and estranged












Zoom
since May 21, 2017 

Abigaile call 6/9/2020 ( 32 min. 25 sec and the phone was hung up from their end)

Abigaile answers poppy please - I say my normal mommy loves you mommy misses you mommy loves you. No reply.  No acknowledgement and no engagement.  
Can Abigaile say my mommy loves me ( no response ). 
Is Abigaile ready for momma to read? No response, no engagement. 
I ask Abigaile mommy misses you can you hear mommy- Abigaile starts saying please like she is requesting something there.  
How about mommy reads A Little Sweet Tea ?  Abigaile?  No response .
Read A Little Sweet Tea - I ask are you there Abigaile - no response then I hear screeching from Abigaile.  But no engagement or words. 
How about mommy reads Brown Bear Brown bear?  Are you ready for Brown bear? No response - I say mommy loves you mommy misses you. I read Brown Bear - Brown Bear ? I asked several times if Abigaile liked the book- she did a grunt but no response. 
I asked Abigaile if she wanted to hear Fish is Fish or Madeline? And I told Abigaile to let me know if she wants me to read Madelines Rescue I believe that is what I said I would do the next time I read to her. 
Read Madelines Rescue.
Im reading and Abigaile starts saying please - and poppy over and over saying poppy.  I read some more Abigaile was silent - then she started repeating Poppy again over and over. I asked Abigaile if she was there I couldn’t hear her- she said bye then said bye really loud then said please. 
I then ask Abigaile if she is there and read her Old Macdonalds Farm -going through all the engagement reading that she once always responded to before. She has no engagement at all to anything and had no response to anything I read to her or asked her to repeat.  Before I even finished the story the phone became quiet and I heard nothing possibly the last 10 minutes or more of the call. I kept telling Abigaile that I love her and I miss her and ask her if she was there to respond to me. I asked if she fell asleep.  No response at all. The phone hung up at 32 minutes and 25 sec. I retrieved a text from Abigailes phone at 5:03 pm that says Is your mute on?  I replied No the mute is/was not on.  The phone on their end had been silent for some time.  But the mute on my end was not on. 

I pray for my sweet girls and I miss them very much.  There is no engagement - there is no interaction on our call.  

I found a great citation on Parental Alienation turned Estrangement.  I can say that it does seem to be true with most of what I have been experienced being on the receiving end from a female child who is now Twenty one and has still remained alienated and estranged.  I have messaged , texted and emailed every day sometimes several times per day since they have left. I have gotten no response.  Why?  A child that I was the primary attachment and primary caregiver for until she was 17 years old and abducted and interstate kidnapped - and no contact going on over three years now?  Why?  We had a close relationship as a mom and a daughter, trust- I did notice afterward some off behaviors that I now question it.  Only because of research in an area of enmeshment in other familial relationships.  When she was around others in the extended family - she did act out in behaviors that she was not exposed to in our home, growing up, or she was never taught those behaviors in our home. Nor did she observe anyone in our home ( during her 17 years with me) for her to emulate those behaviors.  Why isn't anyone questioning this?  This is a young adult now who has been thrown under the bus just like I have, just like our youngest daughter has, just like our family has.  No one is questioning this.  
It seems easy to blame the one thrown under the bus, the one who was truly abandoned, the one who was truly estranged and alienated- doesn't it?  That one person has been left behind and treated as a " scape - goat".  While our children have been used, traumatized and exploited and three years later- still happening.  Why?  A young adult who get this generational curse from the expense of others poor attachment and childhood trauma and God only knows what else. Why the control and manipulation to keep her from speaking to me?  I really see this from a different level and it is horrible what is being allowed to be done to our children - and what has been done.  it is beyond shameful, and tragic.  

I also find it to be true with regard to a female child who is sixteen that is severely handicapped and special needs.  I was her primary attachment and her full time caregiver until her abduction and interstate kidnapping.  She was completely kept and withheld no contact from May 21, 2017 during her abduction kept and withheld from me.  Since October 2019 I have been given two supervised phone calls.  
Even having been given the supervised phone calls - she remembered me at first and was saying mommy please bye and even crying.  Since that time she has become lethargic , often not engaging, not even acknowledging the call or conversation.  In addition I can hear noise from it sounds like a toy or an object.  
The same words consistent remain is ( Poppy Bye Please ).  That is Abigaile requesting her poppy to go Bye.  

This is the most horrific form of trauma that I have ever seen projected onto a child.  And it is the most horrific form of torture and trauma as a mother being on the other end of hearing this trauma.  

I want to share this article there are many more out there - our daughter is special needs and terribly regressed from medical maltreatment and medical abuse.  I have spoken to her Dr to which I was the primary caregiver and contact for 13 1/2 years of Abigailes care.  Since the abduction the Dr. has seemed to not find it in the best interest of our daughter to be healthy but instead to be profitable.  He has caused her significant trauma, abuse of pharmaceutical drugs in addition to giving her marijauna in any form ( knowing that she has a family history of Addictive behaviors and addictive trauma abuse).  He has violated my parental right and liberties and caused our daughter undue trauma, stress and now she has regressed.  Traumatic brain injury has progressed by the sound of slurring and she is unable to speak words and seems to have no cognitive understanding that she had before.  


What is Parental Alienation by Psychologist and author © 2013 by Richard A. Warshak, Ph. D.


# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha 
# child - mother alienation and estrangement 
# childhood trauma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...