Friday, June 26, 2020

June 26, 2020 - 1132 days of alienation and estrangement

Can Abigaile use her words and tell mommy what you did today? 

Abigaile call 6/26/2020 - 1132 days of alienation and estrangement 

I said hi Abigaile its mommy several times- Abigaile had no response - she eventually spoke a sluggish hi. 
I told her mommy loves you mommy misses you. 

Words : hi- 
** there were no other words tonight and she only said hi the one time at the beginning of the call.

Books and stories read today:
A little sweet tea - are you ready for mommy to read a little sweet tea? She is grunting ( no intelligible words) 

Brown bear brown bear- are you ready for momma to read brown bear brown bear, are you there sweetheart? 

Can Abigaile use her words and tell mommy what you did today? Can Abigaile use her words and tell mommy what you did today? No response from Abigaile are you there Abigaile ? No response, no noise - no engagement 



Do you want mommy to read Madeline? Madeline and the bad hat - will that work Abigaile? Abigaile? 
No response - are you there Abigaile? 













Old Macdonald had a farm - Abigaile coughing - no engagement - no response no replies 

Pat A cake - this usually always gets a giggle when I say to make a cake for Abigaile, Natascha and mommy - but she doesn’t make any sound.

Wheels on Bus - I read to Abigaile and where we typically had interactive parts I would request Abigaile to respond and repeat.  Such as the MMMM or other sounds- when I request of Abigaile to do this - she is completely silent - she is so silent the phone sounds mute there is no sounds, no responses.  

Five little ducks -  Abigaile has always loved the five little ducks. She used to laugh when I would make the quacking sound.  I intentionally make the quacking sound different and sometimes elevated ( just like a momma would do if her children were missing) getting a little louder with the quacking each time. Abigaile would giggle.  There is no response at all. No engagement at all. No giggling, No emotion what so ever.  No interchangeable conversation with me at all. 

Incy Wincy Spider - Abigaile used to be interactive with Incy Wincy spider also.  Because I can not see Abigaile I can tell what she is doing but if I were guessing it sounds like she is laying down holding the phone against her head and ear.  ( there are cps studies showing neurological-complications and symptoms from this and I have shared them but I have a photo sent to me that shows this laying down and holding phone against the ear and head of a child with neurological complications.  ).  At the end of Incy Wincy spider I always tell Abigaile the spider climbs up the water spout- he falls down and goes splat- or he falls down and the mommy squishes him.  She used to giggle and laugh when I said this - often with a “ belly- laugh”. She has no response or engagement with this at all now.  

Twinkle Twinkle Little star - this has become our last story for story time because it is the last story for the night.  A night time story and then I will send Abigaile and her sister Natascha their goodnight message and prayer that I have sent them since they left.  

I have tried to leave voice mails - there was no way to leave one for Abigaile after she left except her dads phone which I got a recording that the voice mail box was full - 
I would leave one for her sister Natascha and I got the same response - her voice mail box was full.  So I have tried to call but I cant leave a voice mail if the voice mail isn’t set up or the voice mail box is full.  Who is doing this?  Why are they doing this to our daughters?   

I have texted them and messaged them every day for over three years now - 

I pray for you little sweet pea mommy loves you and misses you.  No one can steal that ever.  Never.  And I love you my beautiful girl Natascha - no one can steal that or take that away either.  

It is beyond sad and heartbreaking that anyone would prevent a child from experiencing love from their other parent- to keep a child from hearing  the  other parents voice- what a horrific form of trauma to put on to a child. 

Abigaile - Mommy is going to text you pictures from Madeline.  Mommy loves you both and misses you both very much and mommy is so very sorry that you are all experiencing this trauma.  I pray that everyone stays safe in the dust storm and through all this storm- I pray for safety and I pray that the wings like eagles are protecting and guiding through this storm.  Praying for Godly Justice <3 Believing for Godly Justice <3 




Love, hugs, sugars, and more love, 
Your mommy
Xoxox

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha 
# child parent alienation and estrangement 
# childhood trauma abuse
# Child Psychological Abuse DSM -5 V995.51 Child Psychological Abuse 
# hate crime 

1 comment:

  1. I have experienced the same when it came to our nightly phone calls..typical Narcissistic Alienating behavior 😔💙💚💝, to have the child tormented while on the call and then be punished if the child engages and or expresses emotiontowards or for the other parent in ANY way. I have a span of 3years of those recordings because no one could ever believe me that it occurred.

    ReplyDelete

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...