Friday, June 26, 2020

June 16, 2020 - 1122 days alienation and estrangement

Abigaile call 6/16/2020



Words on todays call :  Poppie Please  - poppy please - hi ( says Poppy over and over ) 

Abigaile is not at all engaged in phone call.  Has no engagement with anything that I request of her. 
I ask her if she can say mommy - no response. I ask Abigaile if she can hear mommy and she says poppy over and over. 
She continues to say poppy over and over.  She is crying , sounds ill. 

Male voice in background says say or tell her bye  bye over and over. 

She has no appropriate response to any of our conversation.   She is not engaged in any part of the call. She can not respond appropriately to any questions asked or anything requested of her.  

This is beyond horrible that no one else sees this- no one acknowledges it. Just to sit back and watch a child suffer, and the drugs is doing nothing but feeding that addiction.  The trauma thats been done - won’t be on me. I believe in Trust with my children - Truth, Communication, Honesty and Integrity and I have always lived all of those qualities in front of them and that is what I have taught my children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...