Friday, June 5, 2020

How long ago alienated? 1111 days

  • How many days ago: 1111 days
  • How many weeks ago: 159 weeks
  • How many months ago: 36 months
  • How many hours ago: 26,664 hours
  • How many minutes ago: 1,599,840 minutes
  • How many seconds ago: 95,990,400 seconds
        • 21st May 2017 was a Sunday and in week 20 of 2017
Phone call June 5, 2020 with Abigaile 

Abigailes call today- coughing - said Bye- read a little sweet tea.  No response to my questions - no engagement. Brown bear - brown bear -I asked abigaile if she liked the book and she was saying bye over and over. Fish is Fish - Abigaile says bye throughout the story of Fish is fish.  She says please and bye - I continue reading Fish is fish - Abigaile continues through out the story with Bye. Old macdonal had a farm - mmmm- requested mmmm abigaile- silent. BBBB baa dddd duck - ppppp pig ? no response.  Pat a cake- I ask abigaile questions would she like a cake- no response.  I say hello Abigaile no response. I hear noise and distractions and no response from Abigaile. Abigaile starts saying Bye and Poppie.  Read Wheels on the Bus - requested Abigaile to say ma ma ma - Abigaile was silent.  Requested Abigaile to give sugars - she kept saying Bye over and over. Read Five little ducks - no response from Abigaile - no engagement and no words.  Read Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Abigaile saying Bye Bye bye over and over.  
The entire phone has been spent saying bye over and over.  There has been no acknowledgment to me, no engagement, no interactions at all. I tell Abigaile and reaffirm that is good for her saying Bye - and she said I did ( sounded like) I ask Abigaile to say ma ma mommy and there is no response.  I tell Abigaile mommy loves you mommy misses you- I ask Abigaile if she can say ‘ my mommy loves me”. Prior to Abigaile being taken she said ‘ my mommy loves me”  consistently all the time. Abigaile can not response, engage or respond verbally - can not respond appropriately to questions or requests.  I request Abigaile to say something or to say mommy and a male in the background is whispering for her to say bye bye. I tell Abigaile mommy loves you mommy misses you Abigaile says bye. I request Abigaile to say mommy - but Abigaile continues with no engagement in our conversation at all - no response to our conversation and says bye.  

# Justice for Abigaile and Natascha 
# child parent alienation and estrangement 
# stop the hate crime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...