Friday, June 26, 2020

June 19, 2020 - 1125 days alienation and estrangement

Abigaile call 6/19/2020 
I called at 4:30 there was no answer. I sent a text asking if Abigaile would be ready for her phone call I got a text back from Abigail’s number saying Abigaile had the phone and turn off the ringer.  

Words on todays call:  Hi, poppy, please

I start telling her I love her I miss her mommy loves you mommy misses you. Can Abigaile use your words and tell me what you did today? I keep telling her  mommy loves you mommy misses you - I blow her kisses - she doesn’t respond then says poppy , poppy over and over again. 
Abigaile was partially crying, saying hi a lot. Saying poppy over and over. Abigaile sounded nervous. She also had a nervous laugh she did this several times on the call then she would sound like she was beginning to cry. 

Storytime: 
A little sweet tea 
A little sweet tea- are you ready for mommy to read? Abigaile starts yelling poppy over and over and screaming then yelling something unintelligible. Then starts saying poppy over and over. 

Brown bear brown bear 
Abigaile sounds like she is going to cry on the phone and keeps saying poppy poppy over and over again. I ask her if she is ready for mommy to finish reading. She has no reply.

Old Macdonald had a farm 
I read the story and asked her to repeat certain sounds or words as we have in the past.  The phone goes completely silent. At times it is so silent it sounds mute.  Abigaile is not engaged and has no reply to anything requested that I ask her to repeat - these are all words and sounds that she made before with ease and was completely engaged in the rhyme.  This was education for her but fun.  

I also read to her 
Pat-a-cake,  Wheels on the bus ( was her favorite and she could do all the sounds and actions) , Five little ducks ( she would try to quack but not anymore) , Incy windy spider she loved and would laugh about him falling- but no response verbally or otherwise. And Twinkle, Twinkle little star.  No response. She doesn’t say mommy, I love you or bye.  Instead the phone hangs up. 

Abigaile has no engagement on our calls at all. She has not only no appropriate response but she has no response to anything that I read to her or talk to her and ask her to say. 
She keeps saying poppy over and over like she is requesting an answer from poppy but she doesn’t get one so she keeps requesting. I ask Abigaile a question most she doesn’t answer today the entire call is spent saying poppy.

I called her back after the call was disconnected on her end- and told her that mommy loves her and misses her and that I am praying for her.  

This goes beyond trauma - the actions that have been done. And to work so hard to get our daughter where she was at before she was forced to abduction, kidnapping and estrangement.  She has no life , no happiness , no joy in her voice. I hear trauma in her voice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...