Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Separation anxiety - Hold on tight to your life source - God




and there will be nothing that you will fear.  


  It is in every love that you find fear.  It is because of the fear of separation of the one whom you love is the center of that fear.

  Children fear separation from their mom or dad. 
  A spouse fears separation from the other spouse.
  The body also has fear of the separation from the soul - while the soul has fear of separation of its source from above - God.  

  So what is it that you feel you love the most?  If you reflect on your what your worries are, you will find out where you have dedicated your love.  If you have worry and fear over your job, your money, your debts, or that you won't have this material thing or that material thing. Then it is the material world that you love.  It is because you put all of your time and effort into the worry that you won't have these things that you see the source of the material world as being all good.  Then you have made the material world your god. 

  If you have worry and fear over the comments or statements made by others to control your thoughts or your life - Then you have made social acceptance your god.  

  So instead know that God is the source of all life and fulfilling all needs.  So when you cling to the Source ( God ) to meet all of your needs you will have no room in your heart for the fear of this world or the lack of social acceptance. 

  My prayer for our beautiful girls is that you know first and foremost that God is your source.  God doesn't give to you to control and manipulate you or your thoughts.  God will provide for the mission that He has sent you for.  Cling to God and place your love in God and you will have no worry of separation or fear.  

  Momma loves you both very much and I miss you both very much.  I am clinging to my source God even though my material world looks empty and I am clinging to my source God even though I appear not sociably acceptable. 

 I am okay with that. I don't live in fear.  I live in God and His ways.  
My love is in God - I pray that your love is in God too.  

with love, hugs, sugars, and more love, 
your mommy
forever, 💓
xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...