Saturday, November 2, 2019

The Mighty waves and storms of life cannot extinguish the love in our soul ...


by Emily Dickinson 
“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.


 In the world and culture that we live in today there is turmoil, confusion, fear, and trauma.  In the midst of this it is like a storm raging at sea.  All you can see are the waves that are the size of mountains and fierce - never letting up one after another.  
  You rock back and forth in the storms of life, a torrential storm, one that is like a hurricane and you wonder if it will ever stop.  As you watch death and destruction all around you the entire foundation is collapsing underneath your very soul.  You grasp at what you think is realty - but what you think is reality -is no longer real and it collapses right before your very eyes.  

 Once the foundation has fallen you and your soul begin a free fall.  Subject to every pain, trauma and life event that is along the way.  
 A flood of fear and pain that won't cease.  Putting you at risk to drown in the sea of culture and life.  The world and culture we live in today is a flood of confusion and illusion.  

  Ultimately the waters of confusion can not drown the soul if the soul is attached to the Creator and when we live as the Creator says we should.  Instead the waters can lift you above the giant waves so that your soul and your body can be lifted higher and higher.  

  This is Truth - that we were in fact created for.  

  My prayer as your momma to Abigaile and Natascha is that I love you both very much and I miss you both very much.  My heart is pierced for you and the trauma that you have gone through during this.  Everything including the trauma that you feel wounded - I feel doubly wounded by betrayal , lack of trust, and helpless.  

  But know that I am keeping my sight on God and His purpose. When you both were born your dad and I both prayers together for you both, prayers that we dedicated you both to God for safe keeping and for Gods purpose of your mission in life. 
  So it is in fact that God will protect you in these storms and allow you both to rise above the waves.  My prayer is that you don't allow concern with others drowning - but instead keep your eyes on your life preserver - God.
  
Psalm 121:7 The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.
Proverbs 3:26 The Lord will keep you safe. He will not let you fall into a trap.

  Sadly, evil and storms have a culture and a following just as God and the refuge from the storms have a culture and following.  I believe it is best to avoid the cultures and followings and take instruction from the Creator who is the source.  My prayer is that you can have insight into this and to see the Truth.  
I love you our sweet , beautiful girls and I pray that God will intervene and I pray to see you soon.  

with love, hugs, sugars, and more love, 
your momma,
forever,  💜💜💜 
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello Abigial. I am glad to stop by your proifle on the blogger and the blog post. I am alo blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in music and being lover of God first. I am blessed to know your Godly family about whom you speak so highly your husband Allen and two daughters who also serve the Lord Jesus Christ. I am encouraged to go through your blog post and the title of your blog post speaks a lot "The Mighty Waves and Storms of life Can Not extinguish the love In Our Soul". Reference from the Bible are strengthening and of full of assurance. I love getting connected with teh people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry forlast 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of ri ch and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you as a family come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...