Friday, January 8, 2021

1,328 days May 21, 2017 - January 8, 2021 since parent abduction and kidnapping

My appeal to Heaven 🙏🏼


    My "supervised phone call " with the most beautiful - spirit filled girl that I have ever encountered.  A child who has been forced to endure an insurmountable mental, emotional and physical pain and trauma.  And continues to be forced to endure mental, emotional and physical trauma and pain in addition to the many ways that she has been exploited , punished and used as a weapon.  

    No child should ever have to endure what she has been forced to endure at the hands of others who follow evil for their own benefit - their own selfishness.  I pray that Lazarus is delivered from the tomb. For the sake and safety, well being and health of my children.  They do not deserve what they have been forced to endure.  

    My call with Abigaile tonight.  The call speaks for itself.  Please pray for me - Please pray for my children.  It is enough of the evil it is enough of the abuse.  This is nothing but evil.  When adults use a child as a weapon, when they financially exploit a child and remove the Childs primary caretaker and caregiver- the primary attachment .  This goes beyond cruelty - 


ABGO PHONE CALL 01/08/2021


WORDS


Storytime


A Little Sweet Tea -  

Says poppy, poppy, - no response no engagement.  I asked her to use her words and tell mommy what she did today.  She was silent and never responded.  


Brown Brown Brown Bear

No response no engagement. 


You are my miracle

No response no engagement. 


Old Macdonalds Farm -  

ma, ma, ma - can you say my mommy loves me ?  No response no engagement and then she says please.  

Buh, buh, buh - can you say buh, buh, buh ?  No response, no engagement. 

Duh, duh, duh - “ “ “ “ - no response , no engagement . 

Puh, puh, puh, - “ “ “ “ - no response, no engagement .


Wheels on the Bus

Beep, beep, beep - no response no engagement .  

Swish, swish, swish - no response, no engagement. 

Can Abigaile bounce up and down - no response no engagement. 

Babies say ma, ma, ma - can you say ma, ma, ma ?  Thats pretty simple - no response and no engagement - she is banging on something in background.  

Mommy say - my mommy loves me - no response no engagement. 


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - 

no response no engagement - 


Prayer time - No response no engagement 

Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord our souls to keep - guide and guard us through the night and wake us with the mornings light amen - can you say amen Abigaile ? She screams several times out loud. 


#JusticeforAbigaileandNatascha

#Child Psychological Trauma Abuse 

#Hate Crimes against Handicapped Child 

# Child Abuse 

#CrimesagainstHumanity 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...