Tuesday, January 5, 2021

1,325 days May 21, 2017 - January 5, 2021 since Parent abduction and kidnapping

     

May 2017 - prior to Parent abduction and kidnapping - using fraud in court.   

May 2017 - the days somewhere near the Parental abduction and Interstate kidnapping.  Look at their faces - what a horrific form of punishment and Mental, emotional and Psychological abuse done to me and to our daughters.  

May 2017 - NO DRUGS ( no drugs ordered ) healthy, happy - prior to Parent abduction and kidnapping. 


    But wait, there is a lot more.   There are over Sixty Local, State and even federal agencies that 

were involved in this abduction and kidnapping.  I have a lot of documentation.  The state of Texas aided in this Parent abduction and kidnapping with no evidence, no trial and with no investigation what so ever.  The Parent in this case used the state system in order to bypass an investigation, bypass court and bypass all legal works.  In addition the state bypassed all the legal, bypassed all the investigation and allowed this parent to abduct and kidnapped our two daughters.  

                The state of Texas was involved in this abduction as well as the state of Florida.  In addition there is Guardianship Fraud and abuse, Medical abuse and medical kidnapping , Legal abuse - including the attorney who took my case ( and seemed to no longer represent me once she got my Guardianship information). I was denied to attend pretrial hearing and so much more- yes I have documentation of it all. 

    How this Abducting parent changed their address with the oldest daughters address in 2014 ) all pre-mediated.  There is a financial trail that follows.  Ask me how, I have documentation of how. 

    In addition I was never told and in fact I was denied phone calls, texts and emails all communication was denied to me from my children and my communication to my children was denied to them.  

    October 2019 court - I was denied - Yes, I have proof.  In the judgement that I was shown a copy of - the Court never sent it to me. In fact I have never been sent or served 60% or more of the comments in the docket.  Why?  A fraud coverup.  I was also told that our Handicapped daughter was made a Ward of the state of Florida ( any parent who believes they have won something with this is beyond delusional ) in addition says she can not leave the state but Judge Groebe Hague judge awarded the Abducting, kidnapping biodad sole custody based on Fraud. No evidence no trial - no due process .  

    Court year 2020- Even more of a joke but played in the hands of the ones abusing our children.  Add all the proof and documents in addition to proof of kidnapping, in addition to fraud of a Guardianship, ADA, and medical abuse.  Financial abuse.  The parental alienating attorney who claimed to be a lawyer - helped in aided the biodad further exploit and continue the abuse against our child.  

    I have a list of every local, state and federal agency including private funded agencies.  I have had countless people ask why no one has done anything - to a parent who clearly planned and premeditated to abduct and kidnap their child from the other parent from Texas To Florida.  I asked the same thing to the agencies I spoke to- it was planned - an inside job was done to destroy a child to exploit her estate and to use her. 

    In addition the kidnapped and abducted children were taken the biodad with his elder  parent and held hostage and kept from me all communication between me and my children from June 2017- at least January 2020 ( according to Dissolution of marriage) - Say NO to grandparents rights for this reason! 

    There is excessive Financial fraud and guardianship abuse of a handicapped minor child.  

  Stop the abuse of my handicapped child.  I raised my children as a stay at home mom for their entire lives, homeschooling them and caring for them as their primary attachment and primary caregiver until they were abducted and kidnapped by their dad and his mother.  

    There are laws against this type of legal abuse - the abuse against my children continue.  They are psychologically abused and forced to live a life that is polar opposite to how they lived prior to their Parent abduction and kidnapping.  

    I care for our handicapped daughter and spent years researching the traumatic brain injury , vaccine reaction and spent the years gathering evidence that won her vaccine injury case against the DHHS. She was awarded entitlement and because of that entitlement, my attachment, and my care plan working with professionals she was healing and she had words and vocabulary that are NO LONGER existent. She was walking with canes, single pole canes, a walker. I designed a handicapped van for her for rehabilitation based on her needs.  

     She was making progress and she was happy and healthy.  Our oldest daughter the same. If you ask someone who is experiencing Stockholm syndrome if they are experiencing they are too fearful of their abusive captors to speak.  

    Follow the money trail - meanwhile the child - mother relationship has been damaged and continues to be damaged.  There is evidence.  There is harm that has been done - a lot of harm to both of our daughters.  Substantial trauma and harm.  Substantial trauma and harm do to me.  

    This is a HATE Crime - a crime of humanity to me to our children.  A mental, emotional and physical abuse.  

    Every court, every lawyer, attorney, Doctor , family member you have all abused me and my children.  The court is just as abusive as the perpetrator who has done this action. I cant wrap my mind around how anyone call allow a handicapped child to be abused at the hands of a parent or the system.  

Will you have any shame or show any shame. I haven't seen it.  


 #Hate Crimes against handicapped children 

#HatecrimesagainstProtectivemom 

#TraffickingviatheUScourtsystem

#ChildPsychologicalAbuse

#JusticeforAbigaileandNatascha

#Abigailesstory

#Nataschaabusedonawholenewlevel 

#NodueProcessundercoloroflaw


     

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...