Friday, January 1, 2021

1321 days since parental abduction and interstate kidnapping

   Today I had my 30 minute scheduled phone call with my Abigaile. This is 1321 days of Abigaile being refused and denied  to have a child - mother attachment relationship. My rights to parent my child have been stolen from me. 

  To my beautiful Abigaile and Natascha - mommy loves you and misses you both so much.

  I will never accept this false narrative that you both currently have. Built with deceit, lies and theft. No I don’t accept the fake deception or the actors playing it. It is morally and ethically in addition to laws that were broken. 

  Mommy wants for each of you to know - and  Natascha you have copies of emails, texts messages and you have the court documents as well. I guess you have to ask yourself is it worth living a lie and to have been bought off with gifts and money of deception to not have a relationship with your mom? Or with your moms family? You think you have plenty of time but people decease all the time. Mimi is 82 - you have lost time with her. You have missed birthdays and holidays and I have been kept from your birthdays for you and Abigaile. Why would anyone do something so cruel to children. People decease in accidents. Mimmi has been in an accident and was hospitalized for Covid. I never taught you to disrespect anyone in that manner. I never taught you to disrespect your dad. It has been done to me- ask yourself why that is and where that came from? 

  You think possibly that one day everyone will die and then you come home to that scenario we have all been painted of a better life? What happens when your not there. Can you live with your actions of false narrative and deceit ? 

  

  You were both whisked away that Sunday morning May 21,2017 and clearly by the look on your face you knew what was happening but never said anything. And I’m not pointing blame in this - you were 17 and were never raised to believe this by me. I don’t keep secrets and never have. It’s dark and hurts people. Always. It’s meant to hurt people otherwise they could be honest. 

  To watch Abigaile and to hear her begging and crying mommy, mommy, mommy over and over ? 

  Abigaile having generalized seizures again because of the trauma this caused. Medical records and progress notes all prove this.  

  Abigaile was healthy, healing and happy after all her medications were discontinued because she was healing and making progress. 

  Then to blame this behavior on me - just to abduct her and kidnap her and blame neglect and abuse on me so she can be drugged ? No I don’t accept that nor do I buy it.

And I will one day find someone who has morals and values that will help me to bring all these lies to light. 

  To steal my time from our daughters and their time from me causing them childhood trauma that was premeditated. Let’s talk about why a 22 year old adult daughter won’t speak to me. It isn’t because of what I’ve done. 

  And let’s talk about our Abigaile. The baby I carried, and cared for from sun up to sun down - seven days a week through good and bad times. I saved her life and did CPR literally bringing her back from death more than once. I have countless emails, texts and advocacy work I’ve done for her.     Including training on all of her therapies. I have done medical care for her and I have done health care for her. Thirteen years and eight months to finally to get her stable, healthy and healthy - then abducted and kidnapped. She was finally able to start living a normal life. And for no fault of hers and no fault of mine or Natascha’s we were all punished? 

 I have watched medical records and I’m blown away that anyone can live such a malicious lie and harm children. I know what Abuse is- mentally, emotionally, physically and sexually. I’ve been exposed to all of it. 

   Tonight 01/01/2021 my phone call with Abigaile was shut down at 30 min. I have transcripts of each call.

  I’ve sat through call after call hearing my child begging her dad - who she references as “ poppy”. Saying bye, poppy and please. This is our child who now only has 4-5 words due to the severe psychological trauma she’s experiencing because of being forced from me her mom who was her primary attachment and primary caregiver. 


  I read story time to our daughter because she no longer has enough vocabulary to talk with me like she used to.  Before, she could laugh, talk and speak sentences and conversation even make up some words , could articulate letters and even count. She no longer does any of this. I’ve counted no more than 2-4 of the same words on every phone call. I document this regardless of the “Report card “ given in evidence that proves no more than a report for federal education funding and some free therapy. A therapy not geared to traumatic brain injury like she was doing in my care plan. The reason I fought and spent seven years alone in my battle to get good funding for her so she could be rehabilitated- that hasn’t happened in 3 1/2 years. Only severe regression at the hands of every person who has kept the separation between me and my child and our relationship. Every single person has profited from it while destroying our daughters health and well being. 

  The first call I was allowed to talk with her was Sept 7 2019 her birthday - 2 1/2 years that she was not allowed to talk to me.

I was refused to talk with my girls and was never disclosed where they were even at. I learned by the dissolution of marriage I was served Jan. 2019, they were living with their dads mother in a elder gaited community.  While my daughters were lied to and told I was abusive and neglectful and kept from me.

  Sept 7,2019 was Abigailes birthday. I called every year texted and bought gifts on amazon sending to email address because I had no physical address. Because of their dads conflict in family of origin in our marriage - I wasn’t surprised our daughters were being held at the bio dads- moms house. My texts, emails and phone calls went unanswered - while fraud was spoken that I abandoned our daughters and that I had not contributed to their care. They were kidnapped ! 

  When I spoke to Abigaile she didn’t say much but over the call she started remembering. Can you imagine , being a handicapped child and having a contact and 24 hour per day 7 day per week healthy attachment and one day your just picked up, taken to a rental car and sorry you won’t ever see mommy again? Imagine what this does to a typical child ( read stories from alienated adults who were  alienated as a child). Imagine then magnifying this with a handicapped child who was healing because of the attachment first and the care plan this attachment was doing and one day - gone and then being coerced to live a polar opposite lifestyle from the 13.8 years you just lived. And being ignored when you say mommy so you forget the word and the person? 

  She said mommy and ma ma ma mommy my mommy loves me - on the sept 7 2019 call. I tried to keep her saying it and telling her past stories. But because of the trauma she doesn’t respond. 

Neurobiological Trauma and attachment 

psychologicalscience.org


  Her health has dramatically regressed - she doesn’t have words, numbers, sentences - nothing cognitive. No response no engagement. 

   There has been harm and unnecessary trauma in medical treatments. I have been denied the right to care for and parent my child that I primarily cared for 13.8 years. Her health suffered because of this. This is Child Psychological Trauma Abuse 

Dr Craig Childress Child Psychological Abuse

  I will  share the court dates and what happened on those days also as well as my deceitful lawyer 

- yep you heard it the alienation lawyer played into the plan and further did more damage. But she got a lot of clients from my fb. Shame ! 

  Tonight’s call was much like the rest I’ve spoke about. Tonight’s words were hi, poppy, and please and at the end while I asked her to please say ma, ma or mommy - a male voice in the background told her say bye. So when I asked her to say mommy she was told to say bye.

  I read her several books - all nursery rhyme books that I taught her words from. I taught her life lessons from and sentence structure. Colors, counting and all were interactive. 

  She no longer responds to any of these or me. She has no response, no engagement in any of the stories. When I request her ( I had ABA therapists and I did ABA home therapy for requesting ) she can no longer respond to any of this. 

  A lot of traumatic in 1321 days, damaging to a innocent, handicapped child -and a loss of a mother and child bond who had a healthy attachment. 

  I have to ask why would anyone want to keep a child from their other parent - when clearly those accusations were lies and a much bigger scheme was at hand. To destroy a child’s mental, emotional and physical health to the point of regression - proven by medical records and progress notes. This is how I knew she is regressing so the Dr Kartzinel -denies me, her mother any more medical records or progress notes. He son, who works in his office stayed on email I would have to get court and judge to write an order for me - my daughters mother to get her medical records. There’s more to this - and I have documentation. 

  Why would anyone want to destroy a child who was happy, healthy and making progress? Look at the photos they don’t lie. 

The false narration the other side is being painted - but for over 3 1/2 years has destroyed lives. Destroyed childhoods . 

  My beautiful Abigaile and Natascha, mommy loves you my beautiful girls with all my heart. I am not writing these blogs to hurt or harm. But truth needs to be told. You are seeing truth or hearing it. Mommy loves you both very much and I miss you even more. I can’t explain why anyone or how anyone can do this. I will never stop speaking the truth. 

  Mommy has never abandoned you like you have been told. That lie has been spoke in court. You can remember through the trauma to the day you left Natascha. I have photos sent to me with no explanation nothing except my girls look traumatized as though you had been told you would never see me again. I was abandoned and deserted , in Texas and you were both taken and hidden.  I was never told where you were or where you were going. All of the bank accounts were then taken and closed as I watched funds from the account I set up for my caregiver payroll silently being transferred to hidden account numbers and when I asked the trustee she would never reply. I didn’t abandon you. I was abandoned - but my girls didn’t abandon me.

  I pray one day that someone comes into my journey that truly will get justice for us all. I love you my beautiful girls. 

  Natascha if you feel I have been abusive to you - please consider getting therapy. So you can determine and know in your heart where that came from. And seek an outside therapist that isn’t part of whom or where your at now. Seek a therapist that works with dysfunctional family systems. Please do this so that one day you can have a healthy relationship- not what you have been experiencing or observing. 

Love, hugs, sugars and more love,

your forever mommy ❤️💕

xoxo

#JusticeforAbigaileandNatascha



  

  

 


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...