Saturday, November 14, 2020

1273 days abducted and kidnapped , estranged

  My handicapped daughter is currently medically kidnapped. After being traumatized , abducted and kidnapped to another state. Thank you for bringing awareness and validating what is happening. When will people bring validation to the children and families this is happening to. My inalienable rights God given , have been taken from me to harm and traumatized my child in the name of profit. 

I will do interviews and continue my advocacy for our daughter. Please message me on the email provided on the blog to schedule interviews. 

Part 1 

https://youtu.be/CZID7AHdNrQ

Part 2 

https://youtu.be/ipkH2CWabRM

Please pray for our daughter. 

Please help me to set our daughter free from this. Please help me to Bring Abigaile home. 

With love 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...