Monday, November 2, 2020

1261 days abandoned, estranged and stolen from our daughters childhood - childhood trauma abuse

   





  The childhood trauma and pain that our children have endured is beyond unbelievable to me.  

  I can see so many warnings signs from the family of origin of where this addictive and trauma abuse comes from.  All childhood and all trauma abuse.  

  Including the adults perpetrating this trauma onto our children and to me.  I saw warning signs early on but didn't know what it was called.  I started doing research and looking up the behaviors.  I sent case studies and articles to my husband and our daughter but it was sadly too late.  


   Once I noticed the warning signs and I noticed gas lighting and splitting, befriending, so many things I had no idea what to do.  When I sent these articles I thought my husband would talk or communicate with me.  I knew already by our conversations early on in our relationship and other conversations about addictive behaviors of family of origins.  

   I would also bring up when these behaviors were being done by family of origin to me and our daughters - I was told not to worry.  Things escalated to other addictive behaviors coming out.  This is when I saw oppositional and defiant behaviors.  

  This is when the abduction and interstate kidnapping happened.   Sadly, looking back I can clearly see it was all planned.  

  In addition to this I have over 70 local, state, and federal agencies in Texas and Florida who tried gas-lighting me and assisting the kidnapper in keeping our daughters from me.  They have held our daughters hostage in Florida with the cult club in addition to the court aiding in labeling our handicapped daughter  as a ward of the state. The opposing counsel, judge and even the pro bono attorney has aided in this form of trauma abuse and mental anguish.  # Alachua County Circuit Eighth District - Florida.  Has knowingly protected a parent kidnapper while my children have been traumatized in addition to our handicapped daughter who has been financially exploited and medically kidnapped.  

  I work with other parents who have also been targeted as alienated parents and children have been kept from them and children.  I so happened to come across video tonight - and I sent it to my daughter and former spouse.  I wanted to share this here. 

  Lets hope that those of you who don't understand and just tell those of us who have experienced this- " get over it and move on ".   And some of us still experiencing this - if you have children and someone kidnapped them and kidnapped their mind where they were no longer in your life and if you don't have a issue with that - then you never had a healthy attachment with your child.  

  This is grieving children and watching them tortured and traumatized because of generational dysfunctional family systems that never dealt with the junk in their attic of their mind - trauma. And the courts and attorneys, as well as local, state and federal agencies exploit it.  

  Please watch this video and have compassion on us and our children.  This is a horrific form of trauma abuse.  Horrific !! I would not wish this for anyone not even my worst enemies.  To watch my children Psychologically traumatized and to be kept from them and to have a system that perpetrates this, exploits it and even rewards this type of behavior is about as system reprobate minded as it gets.  


This is what a Targeted Parent of a Sociopath looks like :  

https://youtu.be/zVa7bmdRBkw


#Justice for Abigaile and Natascha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...