Monday, November 9, 2020

1268 days ago the world ended to me

   I want to first and foremost say thank you to my family, my friend, my neighbors, and even complete strangers for helping me through what would seem like is eternal hell. I am thankful to each and everyone of you who has extended kindness, love, and generosity even when you didn’t have it to give yourself.

   This is what faith looks like in the flesh.   It has by no means been easy. I have cried countless nights, countless days. I have felt frustrated, helpless, beyond controlled and manipulated. At the end of each of these feelings God has always had someone there who has encouraged me  no matter how bad it looked and no matter how bad the news coming to me seemed impossible. 

   There really is no hell and I’ve experienced a lot of  hell in my life because of my own bad choices, and because of others bad choices that I’ve had in my life. But there is no hell like the hell of watching your children being put through hell when it has been completely unnecessary. To be forced and coerced out of my daughters lives has been the worst form of punishment I’ve ever experienced in my life. Sadly I can only speculate why, who, and for what horrible reason but it doesn’t get back the time that has been stolen from their childhood - it doesn’t gain them or me extra time stolen from me. My days will be shorter in number than theirs.

  I’m writing this because tomorrow Tuesday, November 10 is the trial that I have been waiting for for 3 1/2 years. I’m asking for your prayers and for the Lord’s prayer that His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.   I can only pray for  spiritual justice from God. I pray for truth and only truth. 

  I’m beyond thankful for each and every person who has been praying for me and my family. It has been a long 3 1/2 years of trying to make sense of something that makes no sense. And it has been a long 3 1/2 years of being forced away from my  daughters. This is truly been the most horrific trauma I have ever experienced in my life. And I have experienced near death more than once. I’m grateful and thankful that I serve a God who believes in life who believes in truth and who believes in justice. 

  I pray for each and every person that is involved in the hearing tomorrow.  I pray that only truth will come out and only truth will be on record. I pray that all the darkness and I pray all the deceit will be illuminated by the light. 

  I pray that God bless each and everyone of us with truth and justice.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for the return of our children, a Mother does not deserve this and neither do the children! God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Tamara and God bless you sweet friend. No, we don’t deserve this this and neither do our children. I am thankful and praying for the return of your children and for my children formour children to return to us ❤️

      Delete

Wisdom

Day# 2409 Christmas 2023

Christmas 2023 - 2409 days without you    Sunday is one of my scheduled , supervised call days.   I typically read storybooks to Abigaile as...