Wednesday, January 22, 2020

2016 Independent Steps - Grapevine Texas ( daily living )

2016 in Grapevine, Texas Abigailes Activity of daily living - eating with the utensils that God gave to her.  I have a second video that goes with this showing her eating with her utensil that human made- a spoon.  




2016 Grapevine Texas - this is Abigaile using her human utensil the spoon <3 
This is all because of the hard work that we put in to Abigaile and first and foremost the glory , and healing miracle from God.

Psalm 127:3 
Behold, children are a gift of the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.

  So what you are watching in the video above is Abigaile with her favorite snack - chocolate brownies.  The way this snack came about is my family of origin recipe for Chocolate gravy.  I have been told this is a Native American recipe. It has always been a popular meal in our homes,  Chocolate gravy and biscuits.  I learned to modify recipes due to Abigailes multiple chemical sensitivity and was able to make her many varieties of different types of foods growing her meal list considerably using very few ingredients.  This recipe above is some homemade chocolate brownies that I made for her primarily with Organic baking cocoa and Coconut Concentrate.  Over time I learned that this recipe was key in helping to control Abgailes seizures.  In reality it is the Magnesium in addition to the ingredients of the Coconut oils combined that actually prevents seizures.  <3 This is by far safer, no habit forming or addictive - unlike CBD ( Marijuana oil).  
  

  I recently found some videos while going through photos and videos and found several that I had recorded of Abigailes activity of daily living.  I'm sure that most people think or believe that families that have special needs children who stay at home- don't do anything but just sit and watch TV all day. 

  I would like to stop that misinformation because that couldn't be further from the truth.  Special needs children are a lot of work.  And reality is,  not everyone needs a special needs child.  And not every caregiver that is working as a caregiver needs to be a caregiver.  In fact, its sad to say there are many caregivers who won't care for their own children but instead pay someone else to do that caregiving for them.  A childs progress in Health and wellness will be more successful with a parent who loves them and is dedicated taking those needs of that child in to their own hands.  Being Abigailes mommy and caregiver has not always been easy. But Abigaile was finally stable, was finally walking and taking some independent steps with walker and canes, eating with utensils, drinking from a cup. We were finally at the point where I felt I could sit back and relax a bit. Then Abigaile was abducted and kidnapped.  

Here are some great blogs about families with children who have special needs.  

The Truth about being a special needs Parent.  By Dr. Amy Bloch 

What Parents of Special needs children need YOU to know 

The Isolation of being a special needs Parent 

  I have been the sole caregiver of our daughter with occasional help from our oldest daughter since Abigaile was born.  I have also been her Primary health care manager in keeping with continuity of care.  Because of this I was able to prove our daughters vaccine reaction where my documentation won an entitlement award with the Federal vaccine court.  Had I not chosen to stay at home with our daughter, I don't believe this would have ever happened.  Had I not been trained in the medical field and had Eight ( 8) years plus of hands on nursing experience in addition to private practice experience with diagnostics and coding experience this may not have happened either.  But at any rate God knew what He was doing training me all those years.  

  I have also been very active in Abigailes medical and health care as well as her rehabilitation and care plan.  I have also trained in all of Abigailes therapies and have been present at all of her treatments until she was abducted.  

  I want to post several videos on her blog to show some of the daily and several times per day the activities and basic life skills that I would work with Abigaile.  One day I hope to have someone knowledgable in video and photos to help me with collaborating the past 20 years of our girls and family in photos I have a lot.  

  I hope that you find these helpful.  I realize they are not professional videos and they are not staged what so ever, but they are real.  They are reality of a family who has a child with special needs.  

with love, 
Paris 
for my Abigaile <3 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...