Friday, August 23, 2024

Day #2650 without you


Happy Heavenly birthday to my daddy 
08/22/2024

You now get to dance with the Love of your life , my momma.

Where there are no sorrows, no tears or pain.
You were an amazing example of a dad, husband, sibling and friend to so many people. 
You were loving, kind, generous and never met a stranger. You gave to so many people whether they asked or not. 
You never mistreated momma, myself or my siblings.

I only wish my girls could have met and known you. So they could have seen your example of our creator’s unconditional love. 

Dance for eternity 💃🏼 🕺💕

You are gone from this earth, but will never be forgotten 

Love always for an eternity ,
This life and beyond,
Your daughter,
Paris 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2673 mission birthday

Natascha 2017 one of the last photos that I have of natascha prior to abduction and kidnapping.  Happy mission Birthday my beautiful Natasch...