Monday, July 5, 2021

HANDICAPPED DAUGHTER KIDNAPPING - GUARDIANSHIP, ESTATE THEFT CITRUS COUNTY FL -EMERGENCY



UPDATE CRITICAL - SHOWS HANDICAPPED CHILD TRAFFICKING OF A MINOR FOR GUARDIANSHIP THEFT.  I do have MORE documentation than these screens.  

  The last meeting - hearing was for Probate court in Citrus County Florida for supposedly our daughters dad to post a bond to be able to remove the state oversight of guardianship over our Minor daughter, who is handicapped.  Instead the meeting went a whole different direction. 





   There is no docket with MY name listed - why is this ?  The attorney SAMANTHA SHEALY RAUBA sent this NOTICE to me ( notarized March 1, 2021 - supposedly signed May 20,2021 ) giving me 20 days to respond. 
  
   SAMANTHA SHEALY RAUBA did not attend this meeting-  instead a Pamela Martini attended the online zoom meeting.  Whom I was not serviced by,  and she remained silent when I asked her questions on how she could relate to the guardianship or trust or crime if a a crime was committed and Pamela Martini did not answer.  

  The acting administrator PETER M BRIGHAM instead took it upon himself to dialogue with Pamela Martini after asking if I would like to make a statement.  He refused to allow me to speak on the record instead he claimed, no - no- no several times and even threatening me with contempt if I did not stop talking.  I continued talking but Peter M Brigham refused to allow me due process, refused to allow me to speak to the record.  

  I stated that my handicapped daughter who is a minor has been abducted and kidnapped and that she is being held hostage and that there is trespass on my biological property and her estate.  I sent the citrus county probate court prior notice prior to twenty days and stated that my biological property and her estate where abducted and kidnapped and that I want them returned to me immediately.  

  The acting administrator continued to speak over me and would not allow me to finish and PETER M BRIGHAM AND PAMELA MARTINI continued their conversation while refusing to acknowledge my presence or verbalizing the kidnapping that had taken place.  

Once again I am trying to sign on to the https://www.citrusclerk.org with my user id to E-file.  I am being blocked from the website stating that my user id doesn't exist- my password is not valid.  I reset the password and continue to get user id does not exist even though I have a valid profile.  

I called the CITRUS COUNTY CLERK OF COURTS https://www.where I get a voice mail that they are closed for the Holidays until Monday ( but gives the date they will reopen Monday Nov 30, 2020 with normal business hours of 8 am to 5 pm ).  This number does not allow to leave a voice mail - if you press any number there is a message that states " I do not understand your request -thank you for calling and the line disconnects".  

This is further evident of the FRAUD ON THE COURT - COURT TRAFFICKING- COURT KIDNAPPING - CRIMINAL THEFT - OF PROBATE, ESTATE, GUARDIANSHIP AND KIDNAPPING.  

This also is not to even mention the gross violations of Human rights to all of us.  Especially our handicapped daughter.  


I seriously can not believe that I have been at this for Four years.  I have shared my story, Abigailes story, #Justice for Abigaile and Natascha thousands of times to encourage others to tell their stories of injustice but the stories of Human Rights violations and the violation of unalienable rights being violated by a system that is not only stealing the right to what God has given us physically to live with - but to violate what Spiritually God has given. Stealing our own flesh and blood children and giving them to the system.  

This is reprobate.  All for what ? Money, so other family members can control , dysfunctional family systems, addictive behaviors - killing a handicapped child and stealing her blind?  

The even larger and pressing question is why is there a system that labels itself as helping families and children doing just the opposite and it is enlisting named corporate terms to abduct, steal , kidnap and killing our children while moms and dads sit by idle and do nothing about it ?  


I have been told to share my story because of named agencies, organizations, FBI, NCMEC, I have a list of 70 plus agencies including missing persons - my court documents are NOT EVEN on file.  I don't even get served all the documents.  I have been accused of being abusive, neglectful ( NO DISCOVERY , NO EVIDENCE, NO INVESTIGATION) NONE of my court documents are on file and I do not receive everything filed.  My own lawyer ( ignored me when I asked for the the documents on file - the country clerk said there is no reason I shouldn't be able to open them and then said I could pay $3.50 per page to retrieve them - I filed as INDIGENT ).  She said INDIGENT status does NOT apply to court records or transcriptions.  

Meanwhile, my daughter Abigaile has been abducted, kidnapped and held hostage , against her will in CITRUS COUNTY FLORIDA- by the ALACHUA COUNTY FLORIDA COURT ( the address where she was detained against her will is citrus county florida according to the uccjea document ) Why was this case in ALACHUA COUNTY FLORIDA - and now the PROBATE NOTICE IS IN CITRUS COUNTY FLORIDA ?  

#MINOR CHILD WHO IS HANDICAPPED IS KIDNAPPED AGAINST HER WILL 
#MINOR CHILD WHO HAS BEEN TRAFFICKED AGAINST HER WILL 
# GUARDIANSHIP FRAUD AND THEFT 
# FRAUD UPON THE COURT 
# NO DUE PROCESS 
# MEDICAL KIDNAPPING 
# RETURN MY KIDNAPPED DAUGHTER TO ME AND STOP CAUSING HER TRAUMA, HARM, AND FURTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL TRUMA ABUSE TO A CHILD WHO HAS BEEN VACCINE INJURED






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...