Wednesday, June 30, 2021

EMERGENCY !!! GUARDIANSHIP FRAUD & THEFT - INCL. MINOR HANDICAPPED DAUGHTER KIDNAPPING

 

Earlier today I was having some time reflecting on this entire event.  I found some extremely fitting memes with Martin Luther King, Jr.  that are very appropriate in this situation.  

Its amazing to me that there are friends, family, co workers or what ever label or title you want to use that pick and choose when such an event has happened but this one has really given me some enlightenment.  It gives the word " SHAME"  a whole new level of meaning.  

Be careful what you do to others because you can hurt a lot of innocent people with your own fears and selfishness.  You can even destroy a family, destroy someones life and livelihood that is completely innocent - all because of your own fear and selfishness. 

Even worse you can destroy a child.  

This is precisely what I am watching with my daughter Abigaile.  How many co-conspirators were involved in the witch hunt against me - an innocent mom who was raising her children, supportive of her husband, and supportive of her God , her family and wanting the best for each individual in the family.  Oh- and this mom, decided and chose to always place everyone in her family needs above her own.  

So when the discard came - now the system gets to further trauma abuse me and even worse I am watching the system try and steal our handicapped daughter to Guardianship fraud, steal her estate that I won entitlement for her vaccine injury.  

Yesterday she was so stoned - and drugged she couldn't speak.  If you doubt what I am saying I have recording of this and many, many more.  In addition, because I taught Abigaile her words, I also have written transcripts of every call I have had with her.  

I have seen ALOT of evil in my life , and A LOT of people with EVIL behaviors but this situation - these people have it mastered evil on a blackbelt level.  Starting with the Probate court hearing.  Theft of a handicapped child in addition to theft of her estate and her property. 
What a sick and disgusting generation. 


How many have I spoken to for help - and you chose to look the other way?  Or even worse defend the criminal actions that were happening and now you are speechless? Or you in the system saying your helping and advocating - I was told this by a contact I was given for guardianship fraud help - " you will have to prove to me that it is guardianship fraud first and prove that it is criminal - but because the lawyer I use and the lawyer who withdrew from your case - I give her a lot of cases and gave her a lot of cases around that time " so I can see how this would happen.  Sorry, I have given you close to an hour now ... ( I am guessing that all of the credible documentation that I have and 2 TB of Dropbox info previously shared with the lawyer - that never got entered as evidence wasn't a good enough clue for you ( especially since that lawyer never got it on record - and why????? Because there is NO Discovery in my case.  Surprise - surprise ..... an innocent handicapped child further harmed and could have been prevented. But there is a bond with money and cronies right? 

Rather than defend an innocent mother , or help to raise funds to defend her innocent handicapped daughter- you defend criminals, and make excuses.  No one wants the dirty work- ( self explanatory). 

  So 06/22/2021 the very short hearing in the ( Citrus County Florida probate)  ( show) took place as scheduled.  I was thankful to have the entire event recorded, in addition to having two witnesses who were flabbergasted with the manner in how the judge , or Admin-Is-Traitor acted. 

 In addition I asked Peter M Brigham ( the minor child - trafficking , co-conspitator ) if this proceeding is taped ( the last meeting for custody to traffick to the next court was not).He stated that it was being taped. 

 The last meeting, ( Alachua County Florida meeting -  to kidnapp our handicap daughter and further estrange her from me, there was no recording, no transcript and I was told that I would have to motion to have that ordered. During the meeting. Robert Groeb ( Abachua County handicapped daughter co-conspirator and kidnapper ) advised me, that I could motion to have a recorder or transcriptionist and that if I did he was letting me know - he would deny the motion.  The entire kidnapping proceeding took place as a default , as though I wasn't even there.  

****** NO ONE  can explain why there are TWO different counties.  In fact, there are a lot of things about these co-conspirator meetings that can not be explained.  

 Peter M Brigham  asked my daughters dad ( presenting himself - Sui Juris )if he had statement, he stated no. Then there was an attorney.  The attorney named Samantha Shealy Rauba that sent me the Notice - ( WAS NOT PRESENT AT THIS MEETING ).  However, there was another woman attorney , named Martini that was there and informed Peter M Brigham that she in fact had sent me service on the documents. This woman Martini - not even listed on the firm, and I have never received any documents from her. Stated to Robert Brigham a brief run down of her narrative.  Then Robert Brigham responded with asking me if I would like to speak - and I responded yes I would.  I had written my opening statement and narrative just as I had the past two meetings to speak - I was immediately responded to by no, no, no and was interrupted the entire time.  My microphone kept being muted. My witnesses stated that they could see my mouth moving but they couldn't hear me.  I kept being disconnected during this time as well.  I was even muted and taken off the zoom several times as Robert Brigham continued speaking to my witnesses and whomever.  On my screen it showed that I was on hold outside the zoom and that the host would allow me in momentarily.  So everything that was being said - I was BLOCKED from and was not allowed to speak.  
  When allowed back in I asked if I was being denied my due process to speak and to read my opening statement - I was responded to by Robert Brigham that this was not the way things would be ran.  He further proceeded telling the attorney - ( I don't know who this Pamela Martini was or who she represented but I was never served anything by her) .  
  I addressed her as a woman and asked her if she knew of a man or woman who stated I committed a crime. She looked down and never responded.  I asked Robert Brigham if he knew of a man or woman who says I committed a crime, was Robert Brigham there at this crime? Robert Brigham responded that I have not committed a crime that this is civil court and I told him but this case is a criminal case and even his actions are Minor child kidnapping- he threatened me with contempt. I asked Peter Brigham why this kidnapping case is not in criminal court and is kidnapping a criminal offense?  He further avoided me, did not allowed me to speak, I continued reading my stated to exercise my rights and he stopped the zoom on my end.  
  My witnesses both stated they are writing affidavits for me and my handicapped daughter.  One of my witnesses is writing her affidavit to place on the Robing room - I was told by my professional witness that Peter M Brigham stated he is assigning the case to another judge, I didn't get any of this information.  That Peter Brigham also stated that he is requesting a state guardian and a state advocate for our daughter who is incapacitate, medically kidnapped and being drugged , unnecessarily and excessively, in addition to my receiving emails stating that property that has my name and our daughters dads name on it that we own - we were asked if we wanted to purchase this property ???? Yes.  Purchase property that we are owners that was purchased to use for our daughters rehabilitation.  So that the money from the sales could be put back into our daughters trust and guardianship.  A week or so ago, After this mockery of justice meeting- I was sent another email stating that it is too late now for us to purchase the property ( that we are OWNERS on ) and that if we wish to keep them that we need to pay rent to the Trust or Guardianship of our minor daughter.  

  Our daughter turns 18 - in early September.  Im curious if anyone has a shred of decency to do something to help us save our daughter from this fraud.  I have been asking and begging people for help for FOUR years now.  
  
  It is amazing to me how many people are spectators and watch child and human cruelty and say " boy I cant believe thats happening ".  Even more evil is to sit back and be so paralyzed from fear that you can't get your own child to a place of safety.  
  
  Read the memes above - over and over until you get it.  

  THIS IS HANDICAPPED CHILD KIDNAPPING 
THIS IS HANDICAPPED CHILD TRAFFICKING -IN THE NAME OF COURT WHICH IS A MEETING OF CO-CONSPIRATORS AND RACKETEERING OF THEFT.   

 These are photos of our handicapped daughter - if you see her tell her that her mommy loves her and misses her and her sister so much.  I pray that someone - anyone who is brave will save her.  Is there anyone out there ?????? 

KIDNAPPED AND TRAFFICKED TO CITRUS COUNTY FLORIDA 

2017 week prior ( literally a few days before abduction and kidnapping turned Trafficking ). 

This photo was also taken days before her abduction / kidnapping and trafficking event.  In fact I believe this photo was take the Wednesday prior to sunday ( kidnapping ) it was our Twentieth wedding anniversary.  Just showing so you can see another " normal , typical little girl who was happy, healthy, and safe"  May 2017. 

This was taken Dec 2020 - with the quilt I sent her for christmas.  This is the face of a handicapped child who has been traumatized, tormented, punished for loving her mommy and being attached to her mommy, medically kidnapped and maltreatment ( I have documentation ) witnesses, legal abuse, financial abuse, guardianship fraud. Mental and emotional trauma abuse and then heavily drugged and medicated for expressing her emotions. I also want to mention Abigailes sister - who was used, controlled, lied to and manipulated into all of this.  Natascha I know the truth- and you know that I know the truth.  This poor child has been traumatized controlled and manipulated for showing affection, loving me also.  She has been further mentally and emotionally controlled and manipulated by showing any attention, love or affection toward her sister or helping her sister.  Natascha has been punished for showing the same affection.  How horrific my daughters have been forcibly kept from me their mom for 

1521 days kidnapped and estranged 



Remember this last photo - and remember my words.  Because if my daughter ends up being dead - I want this to be the last thing you remember when you wake up - I want this to be the last thing you remember when you go to sleep.  I want you to be plagued and haunted by her face during every waking breath and every waking hour you have.  I want you to do something - to help set my daughter free from this hell and if you don't I hope you never forget it. 
Abigailes mommy forever
xoxo 


#JusticeForAbigaileAndNatascha 
#EndChildCourtTrafficking
#PsychologicalTraumaAbuse
#TerroristicCourt
#MedicalKidnapping
#LegalAbuse
#GuardianshipAndProbateFraud
#PASFamilyAdvocacy 
#WholeBodyRestoration








 








4 comments:

  1. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article. Thank you for sharing such a great blog with us.
    professional guardianship services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and sharing your kind comment. We really must bring awareness to the exploitation of the oppressed and those who are disabled and elderly. Sadly Guardianship, conservatorships etc have become an exploitative market for the legal system and the agencies at large. In order to stop this prejudice of abuse of power under the color of law making our children and family members a forced slavery system, eliminating those family members who care give for them and have been active in their lives - are erroneously evicted. We must all share our stories of this horrific abuse on our loved ones and share the reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading and sharing your kind comment. We really must bring awareness to the exploitation of the oppressed and those who are disabled and elderly. Sadly Guardianship, conservatorships etc have become an exploitative market for the legal system and the agencies at large. In order to stop this prejudice of abuse of power under the color of law making our children and family members a forced slavery system, eliminating those family members who care give for them and have been active in their lives - are erroneously evicted. We must all share our stories of this horrific abuse on our loved ones and share the reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.
    New Jersey guardianship

    ReplyDelete

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...