Saturday, January 26, 2013

If you say Go, we will go. If you say wait, we will wait

  Wanted to do a quick blog for now to say that while we are trying to get things organized and figure out exactly which end is up topside we will do more of an update and resume therapies and treatments.



If You Say Go - Vineyard Music 


God certainly amazes me, always! It is in our darkest hour, our trial our temptation that God just flourishes!  We feel so low like we are crawling but know that God is carrying us.  My little Abigaile is doing great.  We have been working on getting school organized and caught up after all the treatment months. We are just tired.  It will get better I do know this! It always does.

  Our challenge right now is that our current homeowner wants to sell his home, we feel that he wishes we would move on (as repairs are getting neglected and not paid attention to). That is okay if God wants us here He will work it out. If not, we shall move on.  I am not shaken. Psalm 62:2 says He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken. AMEN.

ACTION STATEMENT: Acts 2:25 David said about him: "'I saw the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.  

I believe that no matter what comes at us, God is in control.  It is handled.  No Fear!  We are to command the devil beneath our feet and do it with assurance and tell the devil to flee.  

James 4:7 Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.  

Disaster preparedness : Ephesians 6:13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

We are putting our God before us and telling the devil to flee. We are preparing by putting on our armour of God daily and standing our ground!  

Evil will always come, whether it has a spiritual leg to stand on - is up to you!

always a servant
always praying
The absolute hand of God has touched my child I am so humbled by His forever presence.

My inspiration 



Paris 

1 comment:

  1. Prayers...that you continue to trust and obey as He leads you, guides you, and walks beside you...knowing that He has already been before you. Hope to see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...