Tuesday, July 11, 2023

73 Months 2242 days + Trauma Abuse #Justice For Abigaile and Natascha


 

  So I know that the above photo has the incorrect date and time on it but it’s a bit more about the photo.

  I have been wanting to and have even been encouraged to do a TikTok to do a live, etc. etc. etc. from several friends and from others who have experienced this type of legal abuse.

  I’ve received multiple phone calls from my daughter Abigaile’s phone. This is not the first time, but my child is clearly trying to pick my picture to call me and is being refused to talk to me.

  Please read the section on the tab above that says justice for Abigaile and Natascha the story. My story started many years ago even before I realized that the dirtiness of bullying was going on and a dysfunctional family. Not my dysfunctional family, but a dysfunctional family of origin that consist of addictions, trauma and abuse.

 Lies were being built behind my back about me, and my own child was being groomed and used by this dysfunction to turn against me and to use be used as a weapon against me. Yes she is now an adult but you know what abuse is abuse is abuse and I can hear her saying to this day. I will never hear the end of it if I say anything. 

  So I have a couple of other reports that I’m filing and I’ll continue filing and I have numerous reports of case numbers that are scattered in Texas, Florida, Arkansas, and Missouri. And I will continue filing, and I will continue telling people my story because of the numerous people have been led to use my children as a weapon for abuse.

  I find it amazing that I tried to do a live today and I literally had noise all around me blowing up my phone, ringing my phone texting and blah blah blah blah blah so I retain the right to own my videos, my text, my audios and all the information about my case. This case is horrendous for anyone to use a child or children, and especially a disabled child as a weapon for a dysfunctional family, who is addictive behaviors of gotten the best of them is beyond anything it reprehensible.

This case is horrendous for anyone to use a child or children, and especially a disabled child as a weapon.

  The courts, lawyers, and all the other dysfunctional so-called professionals in this case even those that I was primary contact with for 13.8 years and my child’s life and made progress with her. You also are dysfunctional and Have used my disabled child as a weapon.

  Im curious if hackers have to use 2 step authentication - because I was blocked from doing a "live" today on my facebook page ...... 






  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...