Friday, September 3, 2021

EMERGENCY - URGENT !!!! Update - probate court in Citrus County Florida -


DEATH BY DECEPTION UNDER THE COLOR OF LAW... 

Is called Probate Fraud 





 What I have learned during all of this is that it is very difficult to Trust- anyone.  Even good people become swayed by marketing, self -gain and even money.  I really just don't need people like this in my situation to save my daughters life.  

  If you don't believe that they are intent to kill my daughter just follow some of the other probate cases in this link below.  

https://courtvictim.com


Thank you Robert for your dedication and your help - I am beyond appreciative. I have to make choices with people that truly want to save Abigaile.  I dont know what it all looks like yet- 

  I need an army - this isn't all about me - its about Abigaile its about others who have been wronged.  Medical kidnapping, probate theft and guardianship which is eminent domain over the entitlement of Injuries and the body of my child. 

What the hell kind of world do we live in that people can even do this kind of behavior ?  In addition what kind of people say they will help and make it in to a campaign or use the situation to stroke their egos or extort money?  

Im appreciative to everyone who helps and is helping to free Abigaile - My daughters life is in jeopardy. Please leave all egos and judgement at the door there is no need for it here. 


Please help save Abigaile 

Please send donations to this mercy campaign to save my daughters life to 

@Paris-Golec ( Venmo ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...