Friday, March 5, 2021

1,384 days May 21, 2017 - March 5, 2021 of estrangement and alienation

 Mommy loves you all more than life itself ....

    Hang in there -  the sun will shine again - the clouds will part again . 

        Hang in there - This is not the End <3 

Love, 

Mommy forever <3 

    


This is not the end 


    No matter what it looks like.  No matter what it sounds like.  No matter what is said.  Have faith- have hope this is not the end.  

    My call today with our beautiful Abigaile.  My heart is so shattered.  I trust the one who gave me life - who gave me Spirit and who breathed Life into me.

    I can only share the part that stood out to me most- it is difficult to focus beyond this.  I type all of her responses and words and how she responds to my story.  

    I mailed Abigaile her own copy of " A Little Sweet Tea "  

Storytime:  

A Little Sweet tea -  she is coughing a lot, screaming a lot, saying hi, saying bye over and over screaming bye ( a feeling of not being heard), her voice is breaking up screaming bye, breaking as in that broken and heartfelt broken sadness of feeling defeated.  A feeling of despair of never being heard. 


My beautiful girls sounds sick again - please pray for her - pray for our families.  


with Love, hugs, sugars and more love ,

your forever mommy 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. https://iamfearlesssoul.com/this-is-not-the-end-official-music-video-fearless-soul/

    ReplyDelete

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...