Sunday, September 18, 2016

Headed to home in Texas

This sure has been an eventful trip.  I can't wait to tell you all about it. We have so much to tell you.

Abigaile had a good visit with Dr. Jerry and we need to tweak and fine tune some areas.
We as a family will keep on keeping on.

So we start our new year in Texas.  We are still looking for housing and a place to stay.  We have a temporary place.  Our storage needs to be gone through.  We need to sell some things from storage.

We are looking for some land not too large but if someone knows of land in Texas (not in the desert ). I would be interested in knowing about it. It must be reasonably priced.  I am praying about this. Its very important for our family. Thank you for praying :)

I will update later here once we get back. Get unpacked. Upload all those pictures.
A lot of pictures!!!!!

I will also update the Beachnest.net.

Here I will update more of Abigail's progress. The Beachnest.net I will update the trip, our trials on this trip, where we stayed with photos and reviews, and of course, Food.

Many prayers go out to you all.

Please sign our guestbook and follow us. Our family really loves hearing from everyone.

( Don/t be shy )

lots of love,

Paris 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day# 2409 Christmas 2023

Christmas 2023 - 2409 days without you    Sunday is one of my scheduled , supervised call days.   I typically read storybooks to Abigaile as...