Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday little Sweet Pea ! We love you !

 My little sweet pea Abigaile was born just after 11:00 am.  We were over-joyed at the thoughts of another little one for Allen and I who prayed for the baby to be healthy and well, and for Natascha to have a baby (sibling to play with) we did not know what sex.  
  We have our then friends Matt and Deanna who watched Natascha and took her to church for us so she didn't miss services and she could still have fun. She slept at their house for a few hours and later that day she had a baby sister. 
  Abigaile, you name stands for strength, look at Abigaile in the Bible who was a woman of great strength this I know that you are and will be a great woman of strength one day. 
  Abigaile you have filled our lives with Joy, Happiness and faith!  
  We have watched you from getting injured from the vaccines, and not knowing if you would live one minute to the next day but we always had faith that God is not a killer, God gives life. He gave you life and He gave you to our family.  You are an awesome testimony of healing and hope and Joy!  
  Even though you won't have and never have had what everyone else knows to be a normal Birthday we ( your dad, and I and Natascha ) will do the best we can to play with you, make you happy and have a lot of fun with you on your birthday. 
  My prayers for you is life, happiness, to overflow with Joy. I pray for exceeding Joy for you the rest of your days. I pray for protection from the ugliness of the dark and principalities of dark. 
  I pray for you that you fulfill Gods call on your life. My prayer is abundant life until it overflows.  You have given us some of the most trying past 9 years but I would never trade them for anything. I just wish that you would have never had to get injured from the vaccine that is my greatest wish of all. 
  I pray little sweet pea that your day is blessed beyond measure and that God richly blesses you today and many more days to come. 

love you sweet pea,
your mommy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day# 2409 Christmas 2023

Christmas 2023 - 2409 days without you    Sunday is one of my scheduled , supervised call days.   I typically read storybooks to Abigaile as...