Sunday, May 27, 2012

Abigaile's Story

  I am reposting and starting a new blog of Abigailes Story as I had another blog that was on an old ISP that I haven't been able to reactivate.  I will be transferring the information over to this blog page by page. I have been unsuccessful in transferring the blog information as I can't always sign on to it and don't remember passwords to the Photobucket where I had many pictures. But they refuse to give me my password and userid (I have forgotten them because of too many userids and passwords) the old email addy no longer is active. I'm going to be posting a little at a time as this will be Abigaile's progress.  My blog will be a little backwards but I want to leave nothing on the other blog.
  I can't change the fact that I allowed vaccines to be given to our child but what I can do is tell people to educate themselves and go where you can keep your children safe and not harm them with drugs. We unfortunately live in a drug-laden society and those of us who wish to stay healthy and are never ill are the crazy ones for staying safe and not sick. I have come in contact with many people who we tell about our daughters story. They want to know how we do it. We don't and we haven't with our God none of what we do would be possible. Our child was given a death sentence from a severe life-threatening reaction to a vaccine. Our family has sacrificed and given years of our lives to help her and rehab her.  We have lost friends and family along the way. It's sad but no regrets. The only regret that I have is giving her the vaccine.
  To friends and family who have told us to go live off the system, we may not live like everyone else and if you choose to cut our family off- so be it I don't care anymore. Just remember that street is a two-way street. I choose not to put my children through our family has been through enough hell.
  I hope and pray through our adversity that if you have a child who you believe has had a vaccine injury or even a child that you see with similar symptoms, please message me or comment I can only give you our story, and what we have done for our child. I don't know if it will work for your child or not but that is how we started as well. We didn't know either. We tried some and they worked, tried others and it didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom

Day # 2515 TORTURE - ABDUCTION HOSTAGE IN FLORIDA

  The above video / photo taken by Abigailes sister Natascha was taken in Grapevine Texas.  This was taken a couple of weeks prior to their ...